Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

In about a week, you and your bridesmaids, as well as other family members are having your bachelorette party. You decided to have a luncheon at a fancy restaurant in the city. You and your mom were at your older cousin, Brenna's house to figure out everything for the party. She's happy to help because she's the most recent person in your family to get married.

The three of you looked online to pick out stuff for the bridesmaids' gift baskets. You guys found pink, flower-shaped bath bombs, flower crowns and hairpins to wear during the ceremony, a light sundress to get ready in, and flower-shaped candies. After purchasing all that, you guys then went out to a craft store to get the baskets and decorative supplies. You guys found decorative name tags, ribbon, and confetti. You drove back to Brenna's house to put the baskets together.

[A few days later]

The items for the bridesmaids' baskets arrived in the mail. You sat in the living room for an about hour to neatly place every item in the baskets.

"Perfect." you said, admiring the finished baskets that were placed in a row.

Your mom wrapped her arm around you and gave you a squeeze.

"They're going to love them." she said.

The following day was the party. Everyone met up at the restaurant. You reserved the private dining room, so that you guys are away from the other customers. While waiting for food and drinks, you and your mom gave the girls their bridesmaids baskets. They loved all of the items that they got. The girls had to put their baskets away because the waiters came with the food and drinks. You stood up with your drink.

"Hey everyone. I'm gonna propose a toast. I would like to sincerely thank all of you for being apart of my life. I love you all so much. We're more than my friends, we're sisters. I couldn't have asked for better women to be by my side. So, here's to joy and love." you said.

Then, everyone at the table clinked glasses with one another.

What a Bachelorette party!

                            Thomas's POV
My groomsmen and I are at a small airport. We're doing the one thing that's been on my bucket list for a long time. Skydiving!

The pilot and the skydiving expert got us all hooked up with protective gear and parachutes.

"Thomas, you know there's a one in a million chance that we could die." Jack pointed out.

"Oh well. I've been wanting to do this for a long time." I told him.

"Alright. You're all hooked up and ready. Let's get in the air." the skydiving expert told us.

We walked out to the plane. It was small, but it fit all of us. The plane took off into the sky.

"Only one way out now." Ki Hong said.

"I'm praying that we don't get hurt." Dexter said.

"Thanks for the encouragement." I said.

The skydiving expert hooked himself to me and the plane gate opened up. The next thing I know, I'm flying down to Earth. My groomsmen then jumped out of the plane too. We flew for a seconds before opening our parachutes.

"That was awesome!" I said to myself.

The view was breathtaking. We all made it back to the ground, safe and sound.

"Well, we did it and we're still alive." I said to them.

The guys were unable to speak. After we paid and got out of the equipment, we then headed to a bar to celebrate.

What a Bachelor party!