A BIG Time Skip!

Two Years Later...

A lot has happened with the cast ever since filming in South Africa. Wes is still working on getting the Death Cure movie back from his nemesis. All of that nonsense is delaying the editing process and the fans are getting antsy about why it's taking so long to come out.

Some of the others have done or started on new projects in the meantime. Kaya and Ki Hong have been busy with their sons, as well as keeping up with their careers. Ki Hong did a mini series called Mr. Soulmate. Kaya did a movie with Barry called Crawl, and is now working on a show for Netflix called Spinning Out. Dylan got casted in a show on Apple TV called Amazing Stories. Dexter got casted in a movie called Burden and is also making song covers. Kat has been hanging out with her cast mates from Shadowhunters. Will has been involved with some anti-bullying campaigns in the UK. Thomas is looking for projects to audition for.

You have been pretty busy yourself lately, but you have been able to stay connected with your Maze Runner family.

Community college was a lot harder than you thought it would be. You, Kendra, and Emily really struggled during the first semester of the first year, but luckily you guys got the hang of it. It's nothing like middle or high school. All three of you miss it. Graduation is vastly approaching, so you're not that far away from finishing your education. You, Kendra, and Emily have also been looking for colleges to apply to as transfer students.

Because of you being in college and Thomas with his acting job search, the wedding has been pushed back too. However, you both have been discussing plans over text and FaceTime.

One night, you just finished studying for a final. Your ringtone went off. You looked your screen and saw that Thomas was FaceTiming.

"Hey love." Thomas said.

Seeing him and seeing his smile made your day.

"Hi. How's the acting job search going?" you asked.

"Well, it just so happens that I scheduled a voice acting audition tomorrow." he said.

"Oh my gosh. That's awesome! I know you'll do good." you said with enthusiasm.

"Also, Wes informed me that he got all of the Death Cure files back. Now, all that's left to do is edit, create the trailer, and set up dates and times for premieres." Thomas explained.

"Awesome! We need to discuss some more things for the wedding." you said.

"That's why I called." he said.

From there, a conversation started.

You both have agreed on having it sometime after the Death Cure premiere. You already know who your bridesmaids will be, and Thomas already has his groomsmen in mind. You both discussed who will walk with whom down the aisle, attire, food, the theme, and the location.

~~~~~~~~~~

You, Kendra, and Emily exited the testing room. The three of you went to the café.

"Well, we just conquered community college!" you said.

You guys shared a cheers with your drinks and left the campus. Next stop, graduation!

Thomas's POV
It's the day of my voice audition. It's an animation film called Dragon Rider. I don't really know much about the story, so I'm going in with an opened mind and see what happens. I entered the audition room and saw four people on the panel. I introduced myself, then one of them gave me a page from the script and told me to read the highlighted lines. Here goes nothing.