Yes to the Dress

Now that the Death Cure premieres have concluded, you, Thomas, and everyone else can now focus on the wedding. It feels nice that you had community college graduation in May because the summer vacation is longer. You're also still waiting to hear back from the four year university that you applied to as a transfer student.

It's now the middle of July, so the big day is only less than a month away. You, your mom, and your bridesmaids are going dress shopping. All of you drove to the mall because there are a few dress stores, as well as places to eat when you all can celebrate on finding the right ones.

You, your mom, Kendra, and Emily rode in your car. Kaya, Rosa, Kat, and Nathalie are coming in the car that Tasha and Ava rented. They're going to meet up with you guys at the mall. You, your mom, and friends got out of your car and saw the others waiting near the entrance. You all said hi to each other and gave hugs. You and your mom led everyone through the mall to the first dress store.

All of you walked into David's Bridal. A young lady with brown hair and glasses greeted you guys from the check out counter.

"Hi. Welcome to David's Bridal. My name is Camille. How can I help you?" she asked.

"We're looking for a wedding dress for my daughter, as well as one for her bridesmaids." your mom said to her.

"Wonderful. Take a look around and if you need any help, just ask me." Camille said.

"Thank you." Tasha said to her.

With that, all of you went off in different directions to look for dresses.

You and your mom went to the dressing rooms because you found two dresses that you really liked. One was a mermaid style and the other was a straight style. Your mom went to get Camille to help with handling the dresses. You tried on the straight dress first, but the look didn't appeal to you.

"It's weird how it looks pretty on the manikin, but not on the person." you commented, while looking in the mirror.

"I agree. I don't like that either." your mom said.

"Let's try on the mermaid dress." Camille suggested.

She helped you take off the straight gown and put you into the mermaid gown.

You turned around and saw yourself in the mirror. You, your mom, and Camille were blown away by how beautiful you looked. You were lost for words.

"Go get the rest of the girls." you said.

Your mom and Camille left the dressing room to go out into the store to find your bridesmaids. Good thing there were no other customers. She got all of them to come back to the dressing room. Your bridesmaids were waiting.

"Ladies, I think this is it. This is the one." Camille announced.

With that being said, you walked out of the dressing room.

The girls' faces lit up as they gasped in astonishment

"That's the one!" they said in unison.

You twirled around to show off the dress.

"Y/n, you look gorgeous. I know that Thomas is going to love it." Tasha complimented.

"Now that I've said yes to the dress. You guys need to find a dress too." you pointed out.

About fifteen dresses later, you guys were starting to get tired and hungry. Then, Kaya came out in a straight, gray dress with off-the-shoulder fluttered sleeves.

It looked perfect!

You all finally said: "YES TO THE DRESS!"