Dance Practice

A/n: I could use a lot of cheering up. Due to the Coronavirus, I'm out of school for THE REST OF THE YEAR!!! I am very upset because this is not how I wanted my senior year of high school to end. On top of that, I still have to do schoolwork online for the next three months. However, I do not have to take exams or deal with annoying kids and two mean teachers.

Another thing. On the Sightseeing chapter, I got hate from a reader, which is something I have never experienced before while writing. I like to receive feedback from readers, whether if it's just saying how much they love the story or giving me a correction. My message is think before you comment because what that reader said just hurt my feelings. Rest assured, there is ABSOLUTELY nothing that will stop me from writing ✍🏻📚❤️. Now, let's get into the chapter!

Everyone in the wedding party was meeting up at a dance studio to choreograph the wedding dances. You could hardly wait for you and Brenna to teach the dances because some moves are funny and sassy.

You picked up Emily and Kendra, then drove to the grocery store to pick up a fruit and vegetable tray as snacks. After that, you drove to the dance studio. When you pulled into the parking lot, Brenna's car and Tasha's rental car were already there. You, Emily, and Kendra walked into the waiting room to see the other girls and Thomas. Ava and Kaya took the snack trays from you guys.

"Where's your groomsmen?" you asked Thomas.

"They're on the way. They got stuck in traffic." he explained.

While waiting for the guys, you hooked up your phone to the speaker to test the music. Once you knew that everything was set, you and the girls went into the studio to start choreographing the girls dance. Thomas just chilled out in the waiting room and had a snack or two. After about twenty minutes, you and the girls walked out of the studio for some snacks. Then, Dexter's car pulled into the parking lot.

"They're here." Rosa said, pointing out the window.

"It's about time." Thomas commented with a grape in his mouth.

"Usually, you're the one that's late." Ava joked to her brother.

"Oh, ha ha." he mocked.

The boys walked in.

"Hey." Dexter greeted.

"Did we miss anything?" Jack asked.

"No. Us girls have already choreographed and practiced our dance." Kat answered.

"Which means that my cousin and I get to choreograph the guys dance next." you said.

That made Dylan, Ki Hong, and Will almost choke on whatever snack they were eating.

"But first, we gotta do the group dance." you added.

You all went into the dance room. You positioned everyone, while Brenna set up the speaker again. Once everyone was in the right spot, you and Brenna started to explain the first few moves of the dance. Some of the boys weren't picking it up right away.

'This might take a while.' you thought.

After an hour, the group dance was choreographed and everyone was doing a good job.

"Now, it's time for the guys dance." you said.

A sly smile came on your face. The boys looked like they were fearing the unknown. Being a dancer, Dexter helped with teaching the other guys how to do some of the moves.

It was about 3:00pm and everyone looked exhausted.

"Okay, everyone. Good job today. We'll meet back here again later in the week." you said.

Then, everyone left the dance studio.