Going to London

It took a little while to convince your parents to let you go to London with Thomas. In spite of you being old enough, they can trust Thomas and his family, and that you just graduated from community college. Have they forgotten that they allowed you to go out to California and New Mexico for the Scorch Trials? New Mexico again for Godless? South Africa for the Death Cure? The Caribbean for the cruise that Wes planned?

They finally said yes after thinking it over for the hundredth time. You finished packing, then the doorbell rang. You grabbed your suitcase and headed to the front door. You opened it and Thomas was on the other side.

"Hi. Before we leave, my parents wanna talk to you about some things." you said.

"Alright, that's fine." he said.

You let him in and he sat down on the couch. Your parents asked him about the weather, the time difference, etc.

"Well, our plane leaves soon. So, shall we?" Thomas said, then stood up.

Your left hand slid into his and you grabbed your luggage with the other.

"I'd be delighted." you said.

You both walked out the front door and stopped at the end of the sidewalk. Your mom pulled her car out off the garage and offered to drive you guys to avoid a fee at the airport parking lot. She drove you both to the airport, and you and Thomas got out. You both entered the airport to check in your suitcases. After that, you and Thomas walked hand-in-hand to the international flight wing.

Surprisingly, only a few people recognized you two as Newt and Kelsey. Thomas was getting more attention and you can't blame him. Plus, you're not that famous yet.

You both went through security and Thomas found the boarding gate. You guys sat down by the door and waited. Thomas went to a little shop to get some drinks and snacks for the flight. You were scrolling through Instagram and found a post that stood out to you. It was a three column picture of Chuck, Mary, and Kelsey. It showed their gunshot wounds and the facial expressions they made before they died.

The post was a theory, saying that Chuck and Kelsey are supposedly siblings, and Mary is their mother. The reason behind that was all three characters died the same way and they have some similar physical traits. You started to tear up with realization that it could be true. Thomas noticed that something was off with you when he returned.

"Love, what's wrong?" he asked in concern.

"This. It's a Maze Runner theory about Chuck and Kelsey being siblings, and Mary being their mother." you explained, showing him the post.

He looked confused, like he was thinking why someone come up with that, then post it.

"Flight 274 to London, England is now boarding." an airport worker said over the intercom.

"Well, let's go." Thomas said.

You both grabbed your carry-on bags and got in line. In the corner of your eye, you saw some girls with their phones aimed at you and Thomas. The airport worker checked your boarding passes and you both boarded the airplane.

[Many hours later]

You and Thomas fell asleep on each other. The pilot came on the intercom.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to London. We'll be landing soon." he said.

Thomas had woken up. He lifted up the window shade and saw London down below.

"Love, we're almost there." he said, while shaking you.

You woke up as the plane was landing.

Hello London!