One Final Adventure

The sun was shining and the sky was the perfect shade of blue. You couldn't wait to feel the warm, summer temperature on your skin.

All of you got off the plane and went to baggage claim. When everyone got their luggage, some people walked over to you guys. It was Blake, Alexander, Chris, Aml, and Joe! Everyone's faces lit up when they saw them. Of course, the girls had to introduce themselves because the boys' characters died in the first movie, so they don't know you, nor your characters.

Once everyone was done saying hi and giving hugs, Wes got everyone's attention.

"Hey guys. So, as all of you just realized that I invited some of the actors from the first movie. That is because I want to give all of you a little gift. As a way of saying thank you." he said.

He dug through his bag and pulled out a piece of paper. It was folded, so you guys couldn't tell what it was. Wes started to slowly unfold the paper. You guys were waiting in anticipation.

He unfolded the paper. It was a picture of the Royal Caribbean Cruise line logo. Your jaw dropped down to the floor.

"We're going on a cruise?!" you questioned, while squealing a little bit.

"Give me another explanation on why we're all here in Fort Lauderdale, Florida?" Wes asked, then handed out the tickets.

Everyone else got excited. It's going to be so much fun! You texted your family about the trip. They responded with jealousy.

Everyone went outside to wait on taxis to take you guys to the cruise port. The Florida summer sun felt so good after spending two months overseas in a winter environment. Four shuttle buss arrived and drove you guys to the port. You were getting excited after each passing minute.

"Guys, look!" Dylan pointed out.

You all looked in his direction and saw three big cruise ships in the distance. Then, you guys got closer and closer until you were only a few feet away.

Everyone got out of the shuttle buses and grabbed your luggage. You all walked together towards a ship. A cruise security guard checked the tickets, and did a bag and body check on each of you. Once you all were good to go, an elevator took you guys upstairs. Then, the inside of the cruise ship was revealed. Everyone else looked blown away by how beautiful the sight was.

Ki Hong, Kaya, and their spouses went to check their babies into the cruise babysitting area. The others went to a bar nearby to get something to drink. Wes checked everyone in and got the room numbers and keys. Everyone is staying on a private deck.

You all found your rooms. You're sharing a room with Kat and Nathalie. All three of you started unpacking, then put on swimsuits. You were the first one to be ready.

"Looks like someone is ready for fun in the sun." Kat said.

"Heck yeah." you said, putting your on sunglasses.

When her and Nathalie were ready, you three went up to the pool deck.

"There's the boys." Nathalie pointed out.

Dylan, Ki Hong, and Will were sitting on lounge chairs. Not a second later, Thomas and Dexter joined them with ice cream cones.

You, Kat, and Nathalie decided to go in the hot tub. The warm water, along with the bubbles was very relaxing. The relaxation got interrupted when the captain came on the intercom to announce that the ship was getting ready to leave the port.