Now, Forever, and For All Eternity

Today is the big day...your wedding day!

You woke up and turned your phone off of airplane mode. You received a text from Thomas. You looked at it first before checking any other notifications.

He said: "Good morning, love. I'm very excited about today. I know that everything will be perfect and beautiful. I'm not a fan the idea of not seeing you until the ceremony, but as it's said in Fiddler on the Roof, 'it's a Tradition.' I love you so much. I can't wait to say I Do and start our lives together."

You liked the message, but didn't respond to it.

You got out of bed and did your morning routine. You walked out into the kitchen to see your favorite breakfast on the table. There was a note by the plate.

The note said: "Breakfast for the bride. -Love, Mom & Dad :-)"

You smiled and ate the food on the plate. After you put the plate and utensils in the sink, you grabbed your stuff for the wedding and went out to your car. You used the GPS app on your phone to get to the park.

When you pulled into the parking lot, you grabbed your stuff from the trunk. The only people that you saw were the planners and photographers. They were setting up the ceremony space outside. Your phone vibrated in your pocket. You took it out and saw that Emily texted you.

She said: "Happy wedding day BFF! We're all getting ready in the pavilion's right backroom.  😁👰🏼 💐"

You quickly responded "Okay." then walked towards the pavilion. You walked into the right backroom to see your bridesmaids getting ready.

Kaya was looking into a small mirror, while she put her earrings in. Then, she turned around to see you walking into the dressing room.

"Hey everyone! The bride has arrived." she said out loud.

All of the girls and ladies came over to you to give you wedding day love. After the love festival, everyone went back to getting ready. Your mom and grandma helped you get into the dress. Brenna curled your hair into bouncy waves and pulled a few strands back. Your mom did your makeup, then she helped you get in your wedding dress. You were admiring yourself in a long mirror. You were blown away. Then, your mom and other female members of your family left the room. It was just you and your bridesmaids.

As the minutes were counting down, you were getting more nervous. You can only imagine how Thomas is feeling right now.

                             Thomas's POV
My groomsmen and I were almost done getting ready. We all had our suits on with the flower boutonnières that Ava made. I was looking over the paper that had my vow on it. I put my heart and soul onto this little paper. After everyone was done, we all sat in a circle and the guys gave me a pep talk. I'm kinda feeling how I was before I jumped out of the plane. I was excited and nervous. Then, y/n's church pastor came into the room.

"Hi boys. Everyone is seated and ready. We're about ready to start." he announced.

That meant it's time for the ceremony. My groomsmen were cheering with excitement, but I was taking deep breaths and rubbing my hands together. Before I walked out of the room, I checked in the mirror to make sure that everything was just right.

                              Normal POV
Every member of your family sat on the left side and every member of Thomas's family sat on the right side. Friends and other guests sat on either side. Thomas and the pastor walked down the aisle and stood by the arbor. Then, music started to play.

Nathalie and Dexter linked arms and walked down the aisle. When they got to the arbor, they split off to the bride's side and the groom's side. Next was Rosa and Will, then Kat and Dylan, then Kaya and Ben, then Kendra and Ki Hong. Ever since you told your friends about your engagement, Kendra immediately called dibs on walking down the aisle with Ki Hong, or Minho as she called it.