The Death Cure Premiere

You both sat down on a loveseat near the door in the lobby.

"Hey Thomas." you said to get his attention.

"Yeah." he said.

"Will there be people that speak English? I don't know any French." you asked.

"The event coordinators speak English, but some fans seeing the movie probably won't know English." he explained.

"Oh." you said.

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't know French either." he said, nudging your side.

"Didn't you say in an interview that you learned the language at one point?" you asked.

"Yeah, but all my French from school has escaped me. I wish I could speak French, but I can't." Thomas explained.

That made you giggle.

Then, Dylan, Kaya, and Wes walked up to you guys.

"Well, what do you know? Thomas Brodie-Sangster is actually on time." Dylan jokes.

"Oh, ha ha." Thomas mocked.

"Y/n, you look beautiful. I love your dress." Kaya complimented.

"Thanks. Ava gave it to me. I love yours too." you complimented.

"Well, let's get going. The limo just pulled up." Wes said.

With that, you all walked out of the hotel. There was a long, black limo waiting to drive you guys to the movie premiere.

The ride came to a stop and the driver opened the door for you guys. The five of you got out to see the Death Cure poster being displayed on top of the cinema. Fans and paparazzi were on both sides of the entrance, but they were being held back by red ropes and security guards. They were screaming and holding objects that were waiting to be autographed. You guys just walked through, not even paying attention. All you guys did was wave and give smiles.

You guys walked in to see and hear more fans on all sides. This reminded you of the Scorch Trials premiere, but in a different country and in a different language. You guys split up and went to the fans. You went to a patch of girls. You shook hands, autographed some books, and take pictures. You made sure to keep your left hand by your side, so that your engagement ring would be protected.

You had to go back to the movie backdrop for a photo session. Dylan tried to unbutton Thomas's suit jacket and he let him. The cameras got good pictures of all of you and in smaller groups.

Then, you guys and everyone else went into the theater. It was probably as big as Radio City Music Hall. The five of you sat in the front, near the stage.

"After the premiere, you guys will each say a few words about your characters' journey and how you felt about the ending." Wes explained.

Now, the moment that every Maze Runner fan has been waiting for...the third and final chapter of franchise...The Death Cure!

You and Thomas ended up crying during the death scenes. You could also tell that a lot of fans were NOT happy about that either. You looked over and saw Dylan wiping his eyes during Teresa's death scene. Then, come the scenes in the Safe Haven and the movie ended. Everyone in the house clapped and cheered.

You, Dylan, Thomas, Kaya, and Wes got up out of your seats and walked onto the stage. An event coordinator brought out some glasses and a bottle of champagne. You each said a few words about the ending for your characters and for the series. Then, Wes proposed a toast.

Now, to the US for the next premiere.