4- Jung Wooyoung

The fourth letter Jung Wooyoung
I met him at the end of middle school, many people know him as the bad boy a troublemaker where as I see him as my saviour.

He was never a bully that's for sure he just teased and annoyed teachers but behind that immature wall he put around himself he has a heart of gold and I clung onto that.

He saved me from bullies I can just about remember that day...

I was walking along the corridor going to the cafeteria to get lunch, the sun gleamed through the windows into the hall telling all the students summer was here, it sent up a rush of excitement through my body, only a summer to go until I'm in high school.

My excitement was a bit cut short as I was tripped up by a foot, a familiar foot on that note I looked up and met eyes with her. I never liked her and she never liked me I could always tell by her eyes. She always used her excuse of being older against me and I hated it.

Her name? Hwasa aka my sisters best friend "oh what a shame" she says sarcastically looking down at me "did you fall over my foot like you did for San?" She teases and kicks my leg.

"It's too bad that he has a girlfriend and left you isn't it? It hurts right?" She laughs in my face and was about to grab my hair when a voice stopped her.

"Yah! Hwasa what are you doing?" The footsteps got louder and faster and stopped in front of me "leave the poor girl alone you should know by now not to pick on the younger ones" he scolded her

"She's in our grade" she told him and looked back at me ready to pull my hair
"Stop, i know she's in our grade but she's still younger than us" he grabs her hand and pushes her away.

"Pick on someone your own size" he says and she finally walks away "hey are you ok" he crouched down in front of me and lifted my chin up with his finger making my face go red.

Not just because of the action but also because of who it was Jung Wooyoung the schools bad boy and heart throb.

"You look ok but you might have a bruise of some sort on your legs" he says sympathetically he got up and helped me up too.

"You should really stand up for yourself" he says and gives me a look "you shouldn't let the older ones take advantage of you" he had a soft tone to his voice something I haven't noticed before.

No ones ever talked about this side of wooyoung and honestly I wished they did because it was really something to talk about, he really is caring something most people wouldn't except from him.

"I know but it's just hard something" I sigh grabbing his attention a bit more "hey I know it seems like I don't pay attention about what's going on at school but I do" he continues "I know you and San have stopped hanging out I know that him and your sister go out and I know what hwasa was trying to do there, you shouldn't let her do that, bite back" he says and growls to show me which only causes me to laugh.

"Please don't do that again" I laugh as he keeps on trying to do it but it caused him to burst out in screeches if laughter and crouching in the floor to get his breath back.

"Yeah note taken" he got back up and wiped the tears he had from laughing.
"Anyway you need lunch and we don't have long left" he went into the cafeteria and bought a tray of lunch bringing it back to me but instead of handing it to me he walked past me and outside into the schools gardens.

He sat down on a bench and admired the sun from a far "here eat." He handed me the tray "you're not as bad as you seem" you state while biting into the lunch he bought you.

"Don't judge a book by its cover I guess?" he shrugs his shoulders and slouches on the seat his lips stuck in a pout.

"What's wrong?" I ask "it's nothing I just though you'd offer me a bit that's all" he pouts a bit more if that's even possible
"Here have some" I try to bring food up to his lips but he shakes his head.

"It's too late now" he says as I keep on trying to get him to eat it "come on you complained about it and now you're refusing" tsk he got up and ran, i places the tray down and ran after him.

I caught up and jumped on his back and placed the food in his mouth "hah" I put my hand up in victory quickly putting it down because I almost fell.

"Well done yunmi you're pretty fast not many people can catch up with me" he congratulated me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder "are you not going to get off?" He asks.

"No it's pretty nice up here" he laughs at my response and starts running around "yah wooyoung stop this isn't fair" I complain but that only makes him laugh more. "Come on you need to finish your lunch you don't want it to go to waist do you?"

"Ok then" I jump off his back and went back to the bench to finish my lunch.

I haven't really talked to him since as he was much popular than me but that never stopped me from admiring him from the side lines. Ever since that day I started to realised how gorgeous that man was.

Not only was his personality great but his visuals were flawless, he has plump lips big eyes, a cute nose and fluffy hair.

It was fair to say I had a massive crush on him but who could blame me, he was a walking piece of perfection.

The letter
Dear Wooyoung
I still think about the time you saved me from hwasa and I couldn't be more thankful, from that day you gave me a bunch of confidence and I now promise myself that I will never let anyone take me down. Ever since that day I started to pay a bit more attention to you, i never realised how your eyes twinkle when you are passionate about something and how your hair always falls perfectly into place, I'm a bit jealous. I also realised how you've never treated anyone like how you treated me that day and it makes me feel special, I hope that I can talk to you sometime again.

Love from yunmi