14- So you do?

After mingi left it was pretty late and so I just went straight to bed, I woke up the next morning and quickly got up and dressed as I was excited about seeing my brother again for the first time in ages, unlike me and my sister me and my brother got on very well and he always took my side.

I wore jeans and a t-shirt and left for school, not forgetting breakfast because it's important. It wasn't as nice of a day as it usually was at this time of the year but at least it wasn't raining, the clouds may have looked droopy and soaked in sadness and if I wasn't in such a good mood today it would've effected me quite a bit, but the excitement of seeing my brother again over powered anything, until I reached school.

I walked into the school door and the sound of loud chatter filled my ears, I made my way to my locker to take my books for my next class when a firm grip was placed on my wrist.

"Why are you ignoring me?" A deep voice spoke to me showing hints of sadness in it "I'm not ignoring you" I respond and try to get out of his grip which wasn't even worth trying.

"Yunmi We're best friends I know you like the back of my hand I know when you're ignoring me and I certainly do know when you're lying to me" he stated firmly.

"You know why yeosang, I know you know why and I'd rather not talk about it here" he looks around and sees that people are starting to look at us. He shakes his head and starts to walk away taking me with him.

He took me to the rooftop and we sat down in the middle of it, he took his bag, opened it and took out the letter. "Yes I read the letter and yes I was shocked and still am shocked but I care about you too much to lose you over something like this"

"But there's one thing I need to know yunmi just to give me some sort of idea of what to do" he looked pretty nervous so I knew it was serious. "What is it?" I ask "well I need to know when this letter was written, it may not seem big to you but I need to know"

"Umm I think I wrote it in the middle of softmore year" I say even though I myself am not sure when I actually wrote it. "So I guess these are old feelings?" He sighs
"If we're being honest, no they're not, I still feel that way about you" I didn't know where I got that confidence from and I don't know if I'm thankful or not for it.

He scanned me up and down to check if there was any evidence of me telling a lie and when he saw none he widened his eyes "oh you're being serious" his ears turn red and heat rises to his cheeks.

"Yes im being serious, I like you more than a friend" he nods "I'll need to think about it, I mean I have thought about it before but not in full detail, can you give me time?" He looks back up at me and we lock eyes.

"Yeah of course but I should probably tell you that you aren't the only one with a letter" his breath hitches for a second "how many is there?" He asks "that's isn't important but it's not like a wrote them all at the same time" he only nods "that's fine we should get to class though"

Class went by fast and it was already lunch, the sound of the loud cafeteria filled my ears and I found yeosang sitting with yeonjun and his friends, that usually means he needs time. I scanned the room to find somewhere to sit but all the tables were taken.

Until I found him at the back alone, I know it was risky but I'd rather sit with him than in the bathroom stalls. I walked up to him gingerly and stopped in front of him, "can I sit here?" I asked softly earning his attention as he looked up with a shocked expression.

"Uh of course, sit" I waved his hands in front of him motioning me to take the seat, from the corner of my eye I could see the distant gaze I got from someone across the cafeteria, one I never wanted to be kept in for too long as it drives me insane, that person being San.

He didn't even try to hide it he sat there examining the two of us, processing every smile, laugh and touch and it killed me. "Umm yunmi, we're getting started at" the boy started to get a bit uncomfortable not used to the attention.

"It's fine mingi, they'll find something else to stare at eventually" he only shook his head "it's not about the amount of people it about how four men are burning holes in my skin" he complained, I looked around and there was intact four of them starting right at us, Jongho, yeosang, Wooyoung and San.

When I turned to look at Jongho and yeosang they both turned and shied away whereas San and wooyoung both challenged me and mingi, staring back with much stronger gazes, not even trying to hide the fact they were a bit jealous.

I was intimidated myself because as soon as I locked eyes with one, I felt everything they were feeling, the questions and the curiosity that oozed of them. Mingi himself was a bit taken back unsure why everyone seemed so possessive of you, he himself felt an urge to get her out of there to have her to himself but he knew that wasn't right.

What made him feel this way, he wasn't too sure himself as he hasn't felt this way about anything before, the only thing that popped up in his head was the letter, which reminded him, he still wants to know more.