12- Confession

August 26th

Class was boring like usual but it went by quite quickly but that's probably because I didn't want it to. Why? Because that means that I have a chance of seeing the boys.

But I can't stay in class so I left immediately regretting it as I ran right into wooyoung. "Oh yunmi I was looking for you" his taller body toward over mine as he looked down at me.

"See I read the letter and wow I never knew you felt like that I'm honoured" he kept on rambling on as I zoned out as I noticed yeosang walking towards us "sh*t" I cursed and did the first thing that came to mind.

I grabbed the back of wooyoung's neck and kissed him, he almost immediately kissed back smiling as we parted. "jeez
yunmi I knew you liked me but wow" he was shocked but I could tell that he was happy.

I looked around the hallway and all the students were shocked as well as yeosang. I mean I don't blame them I did just kiss the bad boy of our school and he kissed back. "Look yunmi I just wanted to tell you that I like you too" the boy bit his lip as the nerves in his body started to creep up on him.

"Wooyoung you know I wrote that letter a while ago and I'm not sure I still like you that way, so I'll have to think about it" I tell him and he just stands there confused "you literally just kissed me" he touches his lips remembering the kiss.

"I'm confused about my feelings but I'll give you an answer one day just give me time" he nods and I say thank you and start to walk away.

The rest of the school day was nerve wracking as I was scared of running into the other boys, I haven't seen mingi yet and I'm not sure how that's going to go and I haven't seen yunho but he goes to a different school so that's fine as for hongjoong I don't think I'll be seeing him for a long time so that's good I guess.

And yeosang? I see him so often that it scares me that he's going to confront me and my feeling for him. I left the school building constantly looking around checking if anyone was around me.

Once I had decided there was no one there I made my way home, it was a quiet night which was good as the roads were calm and it wasn't as noisy.

On the way back I walked past the coffee shop I stopped on my tracks and looked through the window. Yunho wasn't there yet so I guess it's safe to go in.

I opened the door and the little bell rang indicating I had arrived, I took my usual seat in the corner of the room and looked at the menu even though I knew what I was going to take.

"Yunmi?" A honey like voice called on me I looked up and locked eyes with a boy I didn't want to lock eyes with at this moment.

"I needed to talk to you this is perfect" he sits down on the chair in front of me and continues to look into my eyes. "Yunmi that letter, were you being serious in it?" He stops for a moment "I need to know before I can talk to you about it"

"Yunho... all the stuff in that letter are true but.." I was about to continue but I hear him whisper something about there always being a but.

"I wrote it a while ago and I'm still not sure if I still have those feelings" his dull face brightened a bit as I mentioned that I still might have the feelings I had for him as I wrote the letter.

"I think I should let you on to a secret
yunmi" he smiles and puts his head on his palm "that day where I fell and spilt your drink, i did it on purpose" wait what the hell he did that on purpose!

"Wait why?" Im completely shocked why would he injure himself on purpose that just sounds crazy "well yunmi, I liked you too and the only way I though I could get you to notice me was to hurt myself in some way" he shrugs

"And I guess it worked in some sort of way" he looks back at me for a minute then down at his wrist where his watch was "I need to go, my shift starts soon and I only have a few warnings left till I'm fired" he says good bye and waves at me on the way to the back room.