11- Can you explain?

August 25th
He walked up to the window and opened it, i hesitated but I walked up and opened the window too. He holds up the letter in his hand and smiles at me.

"I never knew you felt that way yunmi" he tells me "ah seonghwa-" he cut me off
"Our eyes met coincidentally by the way, and it is pretty romantic I agree" his smile grew wider.

I was so taken back about what he was saying, did he like me back? Does he like me? Do I like him? "And that night was very special yunmi"

"Seonghwa i wrote that ages ago" I say he only looks at me and smiles "feelings for people stay even if you don't think they do" do I still like all eight of them then?! No no no no no I can't that's too many people but....

"Seonghwa it's late I should go to sleep, i have school tomorrow" I send him an apologetic smile and shut my window before he could say anything else.

I close my curtains and run my hand through my hair 'what the hell am I going to do?' I ask myself. I make way to my bathroom and start to get ready for bed.

August 26th

I woke up a bit earlier this morning it wasn't as hard as it was yesterday but a lingering feeling of worry stayed on me and caused me not to sleep so well.

How was I going to cope today at school seeing everyone who I wrote a letter to will be so humiliating and I don't know how to deal with that.

My sister was still sick so she wasn't coming to school again and my parents were still in bed so I just decided to walk to school. The day was hot and the sun shined on my back on the way to the school. On the way I prepared myself for the worse, for the teasing for the bullying for everything.

However when I walked into the school I was relieved as none of those things had happened, so I started to make way to my locker keeping my eyes out for any of the boys who has a letter, and then I saw yeosang I panicked he's the ones I am most scared about.

It's not because he's scary or anything more because of the fact of how unpredictable he is I never know what's going on in his head and that's scary.

I run the opposite way not really paying attention of where I'm going as long as I'm away from him but then I was pulled into a room, to be more precise the janitors closet.

"Care to explain yunmi?" I turned around and was greeted by San "oh hey San" I sat and quickly tried to get out of the closet but that back fired quickly because as soon as I moved he pushed me against the was and both of his hands were at either sides of my face.

"That letter yunmi why did you send me it?" He asks firmly his stance and aura were so strong that I was a bit afraid "I didn't send it, i wrote it but I never sent it" I answer him back. He only groans and runs his hand through his hair which I found very hot.

He backed away "look yunmi it's time I'm honest with you" he looks at me and his gaze has changed completely his once intimidating gaze had turned soft his puppy eyes as evidence.

"Your mom was so desperate for your older sister to get a boyfriend kinda like how you put it in the letter" he starts "she became so desperate that she started to pay me to date her, I couldn't deny it I'm sorry" he lowers his head while I was so shocked.

"Wait so how does this explain everything though?" I ask "what do you mean?"
"Like how does that explain you being more distant"

"Well one of the rules were that I had to be less close with you and more close with her, I'm so sorry yunmi I regret everything" he apologises but I'm still confused "what do you regret?"

"I regret choosing her over you, i regret listening to the awful things she says about you, how could someone be so rude about their own sibling" he shakes his head "so are you going to cut things off?"

"Soon I'm starting to hate this dating someone who I don't love thing" he looked so sad that I couldn't help but hug him "it's fine you'll find someone who you love" I told him and patted his back

"I already have and I didn't notice till recently" he smiles "then why don't you go with her?" I ask "I don't know if she still feels the same way" I furrowed my eyebrows "wait she lik-" i was cut off as the door was opened.

"There you are yunmi thank god" the sweaty boy said as he come towards me and grabs my wrist "what are you doing?" I ask
"I'm doing what I promised" he wipes his forehead with his arm "you were being serious!"

"Of course now sorry San hyung but I'm taking her" he bows to his elder "for the quater back you'd expect you to be less sweaty" San laughs at the youngest state "you're just jealous that you don't look this good run out" he jokes back.

"Come on now yunmi" he starts to pull me away and we were back in the hallway "thank you but now we have more to look out for" I say. The boy still looked exhausted so pulled my sleeve to cover my hand and started to dab his fore head with my sleeve, which caused him to blush immensely. "How could looking for someone cause you to get this sweaty?" I question and he only laughs "it just depends how important that person is" he responds.

I look back for a moment and we lock eyes but the footsteps and chatter from the hallway made it hard to keep. "Thanks again Jongho but I should get to class" I hurry away as I was very flustered.