28- Polite offer

I walk into school the next morning still a bit tired from yesterday as I didn't go to sleep till late because of the water fight. "You look tired this morning, you should sleep more" a concerned voice dated behind me. "It's probably just stress" I laugh a little.

"Look yunmi it's about the letters you shouldn't worry too much" Jongho says "i know it's just I don't like how I have to choose" me and Jongho get into the school building the loud hallways was making it harder for both of us to here each other. "Take your time, I could wait forever for you"

I blush a little but quickly brush it off "actually I wanted to ask you something" Jongho says as we reached my locker "ask ahead"
"Well I was wondering if you'd like to come to my football game on Friday" he asks me nervously.

"And see our quater back in action of course I'll come, I'll be there first and on the front row" I respond to him "but I've never been to a football game before so should I know anything?" I ask back at him. "Umm just beware of overly excited teenagers, probably the same atmosphere as the party a few days ago" (lmao idk how any of those atmospheres are like)

"Speaking of which how did it go with Wooyoung a few day's ago?" He asks "it was fine he climbed out of the window in the morning before anyone saw him"

"What are you doing" a deep voice spoke behind me "we're just talking why?" Jongho responds for me and I could feel the tension between the two of them. "Just wondering cause don't you have your own group of friends to hang around with" yeosang spoke with a bit of jealousy.

"Okay I'm going to stop this before it goes too far" I step in "Jongho I will see you around, and I will be at your game on Friday and yeosang you come with me" I drag yeosang out of the school building and to the bad of the school.

"What is your problem?" I ask him clearly annoyed "I just don't like how all these boys are speaking to you" he responds like it was nothing "yeosang you have no right to say that" I look up at him and he was looking down at me hair covering his eyes.

"So is it okay for San to take my place too? I know you guys have history and know that him and his girlfriend are done doesn't mean he can come back crawling to you!" He shouts the last few words that honestly scared me he's never raised his voice before.

"Yeosang calm down please" he takes deep breaths and nods "just know that I'm only like this because I care about you, you're the only close person I have left" he whisper the last part but it was loud enough for me to here him.

I walk towards him and give him a tight hug "I will never leave you yeosang, never you have me forever whether you like it or not" he wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder "you promise?" "I promise"

"Why don't we do something after school today it's been a while since we've gone out and done something" he offers, I nod my head in agreement "where do you want to go?" He asks finally pulling out of the hug "umm oh how about we go ice skating there's a place near by" I suggest.

"Okay that sounds great just wait for me at the end of school" we start waking into the school as the school bell was going to ring "you go to class I'm going to the toilet" I tell him and he only nods and gives my head a quick pat which left me confused.

I went into the toilet and did my business and went and washed my hands afterwards then going back into the hallways but quickly catching a familiar face. "Wooyoung what are you doing class is going to start any minute now" I ask him.

"Could ask you the same thing" he simply responds "well I asked you first" he nods as if excepting I'm right "well I skip classes and math doesn't sound so good so I thought I'd give it a miss, okay" he answered my first question and I shake my head in disapproval.

"You should really go to class Wooyoung" I nag him "and what about you, you said class is going to start so why aren't you in class?" he asks me "I just went to the toilet" I pointed behind me to where the girls restroom was and he lets out an 'oh'

"That makes a lot of sense" he says "oh since you're here, did you get home okay on Saturday?" I ask him and he tilts his head to the side as he thinks "yeah I think I got a weird look from one of your neighbours but that was it"

My eyes widen it could've been Seonghwa "wait what did they look like?" I ask maybe a bit to quickly. "It was just some old lady walking her dog why are you so worried about it" I sigh in relief "I'm close to one of my neighbours I guess" I shrug

"Hmmm, anyway you go to class I don't want you getting into trouble" he tells me and pats me on the shoulder "ok but you should go to class too, you aren't getting any smarter missing them" I sorta yell at him as we were walking further a way from each other.

"I think you'll find that I'm already very smart" exactly when he said that he walked straight into a wall, I laugh at him and shake my head, the school bell then rang and I quickly sprinted to my first period class 'English' ugh great.