25- Getting prepared

"Are you sure? he might do something to you" Jongho asks concerned, I sent him a small smile "it's fine plus there's many people in my house who could stop him if he did anything" I assured him "so let's head to my house then?" I say but it came out more like a question.

"Yeah your house" he mumbles back obviously not happy with it. After a long walk (cause of wooyoungs weight) we made it to my house. I unlocked the front door and let us in. Everyone was in bed but I'm not surprised since it is half one am.

I lead Jongho and Wooyoung to my room and told Jongho to put Wooyoung on the little chair for now. Me and Jongho both walk down stairs and back to the front door so I could wave him goodbye.

"Are you sure you'll be alright with him?" Jongho continues to ask "I'll be find with him, you just go home it's already late" I tell him and he nod hesitantly "ok but do call me if he does anything weird" he continues to worry "I will don't worry, also stay safe" I wave Jongho goodbye and shut the door.

I make my way back upstairs and into my room making sure to lock the door so no one knows that Wooyoung spent the night. I take wooyoungs shoes off so he would be more comfortable and then moved him onto my bed, I was about to move away when he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't leave me" he mumbled and his grip tightened around my wrist. I went a laid down beside him and also kicked my shoes off. I put us both underneath the covers/blanket and turned away from him.

The next morning I woke up with a firm grip around my waist and a head in my neck. I tried to get out of his grip but he mumbled something incoherent and the feeling of his lips moving along my neck sent chills down my spine. "Wooyoung-ah wake up" I say quietly not wanting anyone to hear other than him.

"Hmmm" hw groans out and slowly opens his eyes then widens them at the position we are in "oh my god I'm so sorry, what happened are you-" I cut him off "quieten up, and nothing happened between us you just wouldn't let go of me"

He blushes a bit and sits up on the bed resting a hand on his head "I shouldn't have drank so much" he complains to himself "why did you drink so much?" I ask him "I'm not so sure I can't remember" he laughs at himself.

"I don't mean to be mean here but you need to leave before someone realised you're here" I tell him truthfully, he nods understandably and starts to get ready to leave. *knock knock* someone knocked on my door and me and Wooyoung both share a worried look.

"Yunmi, you're meant to come down for breakfast" hongjoongs voice spoke "okay I'm just getting ready!" I shout back and then I hear his footsteps walk away and I sigh in relief. "You owe me" I point at Wooyoung "yes mam" he saluts with two fingers.

"Anyway I'm going to climb out of the window now" Wooyoung walks towards my bedroom window and opens it "be careful" I tell him and he nods and starts to climb down the tree next to the window.

I check Seonghwa's window making sure he didn't see this and fortunately his curtains were still shut. "Bye Wooyoung" I wave goodbye and he waves back and sends me a flying kiss.

I get ready myself and go down stairs to meet everyone for breakfast. "Good morning everyone!" I say enthusiastically and yoongi only sends me a suspicious look "why are you so happy this morning?" He ask

"Can I not be happy jeez" I roll my eyes at him and sit down in front of him and hongjoong "good morning yunmi! Did you sleep well?" Hongjoong asks me and gives me a bright smile "if you guys are gonna flirt can you do it somewhere else" yoongi complains and throws us a disgust look.

"Yoongi, I have a date tonight can you please help me get ready?" I ask him and hongjoongs face grows sad "who's the date with?" He asks back "song mingi, the guy who used to tutor me" I respond and he nods in approval "good kid, I except"

A few hours later yoongi came up to my room and knocked on my door "come in!" I shout from inside and yoongi came barging in with an unexpected guest. mr. Kim. Seokjin. "Honey we have a lot of work to do" seokjin says to both me and yoongi.

"Yoongi you pick an outfit, I'll do hair and makeup, we don't have long and we have so much work" jin says dramatically and both him and yoongi get to work and by get to work I mean yoongi literally destroyed my full entire wardrobe.

"I think we should cut your hair" jin states looking at me in the mirror "what, my parents would never allow that" I say but jin only shakes his head "you have my permission and that's the best kind. Trust me." Jin then proceeds to cut my hair to just about around my collarbone maybe longer.

After a few hours of chaos I was finally ready, "you look perfect" jin complemented and patted my shoulder "whoever is taking you on the date is a lucky man" yoongi and him both leave the room and I look at myself in the mirror "he really did cut my hair" I say in disbelief.

I take my phone to check the time and realise that mingi would be here at any second, I run downstairs so that when he arrives my brother won't answer the door and just on time the door bell rang. I open then door and mingi gasps and mouths a 'wow'

"You look amazing"