18- Sorry but im not sorry

"I have no explaining to do, I am my own person and I do what I want" I started to walk away quickly hearing his footsteps behind me, I walked quicker till I made it out of the woods and away from the field all the together I was now back on the street.

"Yah yunmi hold up! This isn't how you treat me" yoongi shouts from behind grabbing my wrist. "You kept asking me stuff about my personal life in an inappropriate time" I respond yanking my arm out of his grip. "Yunmi listen-" "don't start hongjoong not now"

"Yunmi you cant just run out like that" yoongi continues his lecture "yoongi I'm old enough to choose what I want to do" yoongi was about to speak again but then a voice interrupted him "what's going on here?" A hand went around my shoulder pulling me into the person.

"Seonghwa what are you doing?" Hongjoong asks him and he just looks over at him with a shocked expression "I could ask you the same thing and anyway that's not why I came here, what's happening" he asks again and he held a stern look on his face the whole time.

"It's a family matter Seonghwa, it's nothing of your concern" yoongi responds getting fed up. "Okay.... but you guys are arguing in the middle of the street and that's just asking for someone to come" Seonghwa responds sassily ignoring the eye roll coming from yoongi. "We should get heading home anyway, come on let's go"

"If you don't mind I'll be keeping yunmi for a while" Seonghwa kept a sorta tight grip on my shoulder "if it's ok with her it's ok with me" yoongi checks me for approval and I nod, him and hongjoong both leave, leaving me with Seonghwa alone.

Seonghwa let go of my shoulder and turned to face me "Are you okay?" Seonghwa checks on me "yeah I'm fine yoongi is just like that sometimes" I reassure him "so what do you need me for?" I ask him, the air around us grew tense and the wind breeze kept the summer evening at an alright temperature.

"Um I just wanted to apologise" he states and I furrow my eyebrows "apologise for what?" I ask, he sighs "I'm sorry for putting everything on you about the letter and all that, I feel like I've scared you away" his lips form into a slight pout which I thought was adorable.

"Will you please forgive me~" he says in a cute voice with the pout still on his face.  (Seonghwa aegyo is so cute I can't) "aahhhh of course, you're so cute" I blurted out and immediately turned red, a smile crept up his face as he leaned closer to me.

He pinched my cheek and then cupped it and caressed where he had pinched it "ah I am but I'm nowhere near as cute as you though" my face went even more red. The sky started to get darker and it was getting a bit colder.

"Yunmi would you like to go inside somewhere and talk?" He asks taking notice of the changes of atmosphere. "No it's fine let's just walk around we'll warm up since it's not that cold anyway" he nods and then takes my hand and we start walking.

We walked around the full area talking about random things and memories just getting to know each other a little more. It was getting a bit colder and darker so Seonghwa kept on suggesting to go inside somewhere so I didn't get cold but I insisted I was fine.

As we continued walking we were approaching the coffee shop where I go to after school, I wanted to quickly turn away but I also didn't want to make a fuss to Seonghwa, when we got closer to it Seonghwa stopped and looked at me. "Do you want to go in I heard they're good"

"No it's fine and I've been before" I respond to him and he nods but doesn't move "come on yunmi let's take a little brake and you must be hungry let me treat you" he keeps nagging me and I finally excepted.

When we walked in we were hit with the strong sent of coffee that I couldn't get enough of, the place was mildly empty as it was getting late, it was around 6pm so most people were at home having dinner stuff like that, Seonghwa took us to a table to the window.

I looked out and saw children running around and playing with their friends which their parents chasing them trying to catch up, i smile at it and remember my own childhood. "What are you smiling at?" Seonghwa asks and leans his head on his palm eyes moving from feature to feature on my face.

"Nothing important, just admiring outside" I smile at him and he smiles back, he takes the menu and scans through it. "Woah they have some really good options here!" he says amazed and I laugh at him "you're going to make a fool of yourself, Keep your tone down"

I look around and send apologising looks to people who were looking at us and then I ended up locking eyes with yunho. We held each others gazes for a few seconds until Seonghwa cut me out of it. "So what are you having?"

"I'm just going to have a coffee and maybe a cake or something like that nothing too big because I'll have dinner at home" I say turning back to Seonghwa "you know you shouldn't have coffee at this time, you might not be able to sleep and you have school tomorrow" he gives me a look that I couldn't quite read

"Jeez you sound like my mother" I complain and he just smile and shakes his head "I'm just looking out for you" I nod and turn my attention back out to the window noticing the children had gone and it was replaced by a couple walking down hand in hand, I look down to my own hands reminded of the way Seonghwa took them so casually today.

I kinda zoned out for a while but heard the faint sound of footsteps coming our way, I look up and saw yunho looking right down at me "can I take your order"