19- A hint of jealousy

Yunho's pov
I have been working later recently as I wanted some extra money for little things that I could never get. It was one of the late ish nights as the coffee shop is only open till 7/8 just depends on what night. I was working away when the door bell rang signalling someone had came in.

I looked up and was shocked, it was yunmi and a guy I've never seen before. 'Is that her boyfriend?' I thought to myself and I watched them take a seat by the window which was strange cause I assumed yunmi would take her normal seat.

She hadn't been here today yet which was strange because she'd usually be here straight after school, and it was even more strange to see I guy with her, I have no idea how I should act. I don't want to come off as jealous but I don't want to come off as necessarily happy.

I kept on taking glances at them, 'ugh why does he have to be so good looking?' I groan to myself, if the guy was uglier I wouldn't be so worried right now, it literally looks like he's been sculpted by god himself.

The guy did something to embarrass himself and yunmi scolded him and then looked around to apologise to people, and we locked eyes 'fuck this wasn't the plan' I mentally curse myself. The guy starts talking to her and she turns back away and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

They seemed like they were ready to order so I walked up to their table and did what a normal I'd normally do. "Can I take your orders?" I ask them. Yunmi looked up at me and immediately looked to the guy I front of her.

"yes of course, can I please have a hot chocolate and a cookie please" the guys responds and smiles at me. 'Why does he have to be nice too?' I ask myself. "Can I please have-" "i know what you want already yunmi" I cut her off "just your usual" I smile. "Yeah just the usual" I smile back.

Yunmi's pov
Yunho walks away and I finally felt like I could breathe "so I'm guessing you come here often?" Seonghwa asks me and I nod in response "yeah I usually come here everyday after school"

"It's a nice little place and it isn't expensive" he approves and I laugh which makes him furrow his eyebrows "what's so funny?" He asks "it's just, you really do act like a parent" I smile and he shakes his head whilst smiling back at me. "You like it though don't you?" He smirks and leans back in his chair.

"I'll admit it's cute but it'd probably getting annoying, I don't need a second mom" I respond to him "damn yunmi way to ruin my confidence" he places his hands on his heart and pouts pretending he's hurt "stop it, i was lying ok... I only find it cute"

He smiles proudly and was about to speak again but yunho come back "here are your orders" yunho says and places everything on the table and bows at us, he walks away not forgetting to spare me glance. "He seems nice" "huh?"

"He seems nice the barista" Seonghwa motions to yunho "yeah he's nice, clumsy too" I smile and look down "clumsy?"
"Yeah he tends to spill the drinks a lot" I respond and Seonghwa nods "anyway drink up"

Me and Seonghwa finish our food and drinks and I clean everything up and bring it up to the front Seonghwa following me so he can pay.

"Here I'll take that" the familiar deep voice spoke taking the stuff out of my hands putting it all into a pile. Seonghwa payed for everything and we were about to leave but something in me wanted to stay.

"Seonghwa you go I'll stay here for a while longer" I tell him but he doesn't budge "why?" He asks "I need to talk to someone, it's fine" Seonghwa reluctantly nods and starts walking out of the now empty coffee shop. "Do you want help?" I ask yunho as he was cleaning the boards the coffee was served on.

"Oh yunmi! Uh it's fine" he replied but I come round anyway taking it from his hands accidentally touching his hand whilst doing it, we both blush and I quickly start cleaning. "So who was the guy you were here with?"

"Seonghwa? He's my neighbour" yunho looks at me and asks "is he your boyfriend?" I immediately choke on my saliva and yunho took action fast patting my back then rubbing it after when I stopped coughing. "No, that'd just complicate things" I respond

It went quiet and the atmosphere got a little awkward, I finished cleaning all the boards and but them I to a pile at the side "everything is clean now we should leave" yunho says and we both walk out the shop and he locks up shoving the keys in his pocket after.

"Thanks for helping, as a thank you can I walk you home?" He goes all shy and I nod linking my arm with his and start walking next to him, his face went red at the sudden contact and immediately let go after realising what I did. "Sorry I shouldn't have-"

"No it's fine" he responds and links our arms back together smiling down at me "I don't tell many people this but I really do like skin ship" yunho tells me "do you have a reason?" I ask him and he nods "I just feel like it helps you know the person on a deeper level"

"So you wouldn't mind if I did this" I rest my head on his arm "that's perfect but" he unlinks our arms and wraps his arm around my shoulder to give me access to rest my head on his chest which I gladly did. "I think I might like skin ship more now" I giggle