17- here for you

"You are no idiot yunmi, everyone can agree on that" he says, I turn back and see San, the sun kissed his face and he looked perfect as always though I guess. "Why are you staring have i for something on my face" he points to his face and scrunched his nose.

"No you're fine" I blush and turn around he walks closer and takes a seat next to me "what's wrong?" He asks "everything I guess, these letters are killing me" he pouts and puts an arm round my shoulder. "Yunmi you're an intelligent girl you'll work through it" he starts.

"Right now things may seem tough and yeah the world is like that sometimes but it's only now, right now you have to choose what you want the most, what will make you happy in the future, who will make you happy in the future, it's all up to you"

"Wow San who knew you were so wise" I smile "I'm just looking out for you, I know about the letter situation and I know that you'll pick the right guy" I scoot closer to him until our shoulders touch "I miss this" I say and rest my head on his shoulder.

"So do I you have no idea, and now you've been stolen away by yeosang" just by the mention of his name my face falls instantly "wait why aren't you smiling? Did he do something to you? Do I need to teach him a lesson" he asks

"No it's just he has a letter and he says he'd think about it and I'm just worried that our friendship is ruined" he tightens his grip on my shoulder "if it is just know that he doesn't deserve you-" "San." "I'm being serious, I don't like him" he says sternly.

"Why? He's not done anything wrong" I defend him "I'm scared that you'll like him more that me" San admits and he takes his hand off my shoulder "I get jealous whenever I see you guys together, I never thought something like that would hurt so much" he stops talking.

"San, as much as I like yeosang and as much as we know each other an how good of friends we are, me and you have history and you can't erase that" I start "you always hold a place in my head wether I like it or not"

I look up at him and I find him looking down at me "you're beautiful yunmi, you know that right?" He says as he leans in closer, I blush at his words and he cups my cheeks hiding away the redness, "can I kiss you?" He asks with our faces inches apart.

I nod slowly and he leans in closer with our noses touching, our lips were about to meet when "Yunmi!" Was heard being shouted in the distance. San was about to turn to the direction from where the voice was heard from, but I quickly grabbed the back of his neck pulling our faces closer and connecting our lips.

Our lips disconnected and we stared into each other's eyes foreheads resting against each other with our heavy breaths. "Run" I whisper and pull him up and run into the near by woods to hide away from everyone.

"Okay yunmi what the hell is going on?" San whisper shouts as we run further I to the woods "ok so the reason I was out here was because I ran away from my brother and his friends, he was pressuring me and I couldn't take it anymore so I ran" I explain and San nods.

We stop at a stream and sit at the side of it to catch our breaths "so what was your brother pressuring you about?" He ask "the letters you see his friend has a letter so you can see how that turned out" I sigh

"Hey cheer up, you're far too pretty to be sad right now" San puts his thumbs on my face and use it to lift my lips up to make it seem like I'm smiling "see that looks better" he laughs and I slap him on his arm.

"Are we not going to talk about how we just kissed back there?" I ask, he immediately stopped laughing and looks at me seriously "ah well you kissed me first" he informs "well you initiated that you wanted to" I say back we bicker back and forth and San suddenly stops and looks at me.

"Are you still ticklish?" He smiles cheekily "no" I lie and he only smirks he comes closer and starts ticking me, i end up lying on the ground because of the laughter/pain while San straddles me and continues. "Yah San stop" I started crying from the laughter.

"Yunmi? San? What the hell is happening here?!" An unimpressed voice says behind us, we both turn around shocked to see yoongi staring right at us and it want till then I realised how inappropriate the position we were in was. San looks back down at me and we both share a 'we're f*cked look'

And if things couldn't get worse hongjoong was with him also staring at us "San get off" I whisper to him, he scrambles off me and stands giving me a hand up, "ah yoongi it isn't what it looks like" San says to my brother who's face for more serious every second.

"So you weren't on top of my sisters touching her" both of our eyes widen and San was quick to speak "no, I wasn't touching her like that, I was only tickling her I wasn't doing anything sexual" Yoongi shakes his head at us.

"Yoongi it's a misunderstanding, let it go" I stepped in and yoongi looked back at hongjoong "you run out of the house leaving everyone worried and we find you like this how can I let that go" he stepped in closer pulling me into a hug "it could have been worse though I guess, I'm glad it's San rather than someone i don't know"

He lets go of the hug and turns to San, "San it's getting late now, you should head home" San looks at me and nods "I'll see you tomorrow yunmi" he waves and starts to walk away.

"As for you, you have some explaining to do" yoongi turned to me.

__________

Hello everyone I hope you're enjoying this

I would like to point out that I do write all of the chapters at 1am so if there's a lot of spelling errors and grammar mistakes it's because of that

Happy reading!