13- A letter?

During my time at the coffee shop, yunho wouldn't keep his eyes off me, I was somewhat flattered but in other ways I couldn't feel all too happy as I had now seven other problems to deal with.

I quickly finished my coffee and left as I couldn't deal with it anymore, the walk home was quicker than it usually was and the air felt harder to breath, something bad is going to happen.

I walked into the house and was immediately welcomed with shouting "why, why now, we are fine why?" It came out like a cry what's happened?

I walked into the kitchen and was met with my sister and san. "I don't love you okay I'm sorry but I don't" my sister bursted into tears and she fell to the floor making my parents run in.

She looks up and we make eye contact "I hope you're happy yunmi, I hope that you find pleasure in seeing this, you got what you wanted." venom spat from her tone "what are you talking about?" My mom questions.

"She likes San, she's always liked San, she liked him so much that she wrote a letter" her voice got more dark and all emotion from her eyes drained. "How do you know that?" San spoke up "because I was the one who sent it along with seven others, I hope you know what rejection is like now yunmi, you deserve it"

"If anyone deserves it, it's you what has
yunmi ever done to you?" Sans viens started to pop out and he looked really mad. "Her being born was enough" and with that she stormed out the room and up to her bed room.

"Um San I think you should leave" my dad says after a long silence "no I need to talk to him" my mom takes San outside and my dad looks at me "your brother is coming tomorrow and he's bringing some guy with him too so be presentable when you come back from school" my dad then leaves me in the kitchen and ran upstairs to my sisters room.

Sans pov
"What the hell san we had a deal" yunmi's mom starts "you know you're not getting paid anymore now"

"I know and I couldn't do it anymore I don't love her, I never have and I never will, she's horrible" I got slapped in the face "don't you dare call my daughter horrible, I wish I had never chosen you"

"I wish that you didn't either cause maybe I could actually be with the one I love" she just laughs "who ever it is won't love you back, love is weak but then again so are you" she throws me a dirty look and walks inside shutting me outside.

I knew I was going to get into trouble for breaking up with yunmi's sister but it's all worth it, i couldn't deal with it anymore and my feelings for yunmi have just gotten stronger however now I know that she's written a letter to seven other guys things may not be as easy as the seem anymore, I have tons more competition and she might not like me the same way anymore.

but I should probably find out who my competition is first after all I need to know if I have a chance. I mean I saw jongho and yunmi today and he said something about a promise so maybe he knows, I'll have to go and ask but not today.

Your pov
My mom came back in and she looks at me "you got a letter in the post" she points at a pile and walks away. I walked over and picked it up, it was plain white with a bold stamp on it labelled to me.

I opened it and it said...
'to yunmi

that letter, wow I never knew or would've known, how are things where you are now, I know I've moved away and we haven't talked in a while and you may be wondering why I didn't just send you a text since I do have your number, well I thought since you sent me one, I'd send you one I thought it'd be romantic. I never knew I took your first kiss it's a big honour (you took mine too). I trust you a lot too and I don't know why we have a connection yunmi and we never realised it until that night, if I ever come back I want to be with you, stay with you, and be with you forever. So if you can wait for me, because I'll wait for you even if it takes 50 years I'll still be here.

Lots of love from
your one only hongjoong x'

what have I gotten myself into? He's waiting for me? Should I wait for him? Wait I don't know there's seven other guys on the line who should I choose?

I walked upstairs and flopped onto my bed 'it can't get much worse right?' Wrong because right after I thought that I heard something getting thrown at my window. I opened it about to shout at the culprit but immediately stopped myself.

"Oh mingi What are you doing here?" I asked and looked down at him "you know why I'm here, do you mind coming down so I can talk to you.... more privately" I nodded and met him outside.

"So what do you want to say?" He moved closer and looks at me deeply "I never saw you in any of those ways mean or dumb, I always thought you were beautiful" he starts "I was glad I met you as you immediately brought me to ease and you're a great friend" I was too shocked to register everything he was saying.

"Even though I appreciate the letter and would love to read it more, I think you should have it back" he places the letter in my hands "it's personal to you and I respect your privacy so you should keep it" he gives me a warm smile and I pull him into a hug which made him stiffen up at first but he relaxed quickly.

"Thank you Mingi, thank you for everything"

____________
How are we feeling about this?
Who do you want yunmi to end up with?

San

Seonghwa

Mingi

Wooyoung

Hongjoong

Yunho

Jongho

Yeosang