21- Silly arguments

"Who was it?" Yeosang asks me "just yoongi, I forgot my bag" I frown when he pats my back "you idiot" he says jokingly "hey it's not my fault you came and distracted me" I defend myself and he only responds with a little laugh "I just wanted to walk you to school"

We reached the school gate and walked in "I'll see you later" I say to him and walk to my class. "See you later".

San's pov
I was in the halls before school started and saw yunmi and yeosang walk in together, I really don't like him

A bit behind the jongho walked in I decided to run up to him "hey Jongho" the younger boy looks up at me surprised but still greets me back "hey San hyung is there anything you need?" He asks me "actually I need your help on something"
He looks at me confused "with what?"

"Come with me" I walk down the crowded hallway and he follows me into a music room and I shut the door walking over to a seat and sat down signalling for him to do the same. "So are you going to tell me what you need help with?"

"I need you to tell me everyone who got a letter from yunmi." He looked at me with wide eyes "I don't know if I can tell you" he says "it's not like I'm not aware of them and I already know there's eight, if you won't tell me I'll find out myself"

He sighs "okay I'll tell you" I sat up a bit straighter "umm there's you, me, yeosang, mingi, wooyoung, hongjoong, seonghwa and yunho" he finishes and I wasn't expecting those people "wait, who's yunho?" I ask him "he works at some café nearby, it's actually just down the road"

I nod and look at my watch "class is going to start soon, thanks and see ya" I thank him and walk away to go to my first class.

Yunmi's pov
Class went by and it was now lunch, the hallways were loud and busy as always, I squeezed my way through everyone and went to my locker to put all my stuff in since I for got my bag. As I was putting my stuff there was a tap on my shoulder making me turn around to see who the person was.

"Yunmi come eat lunch with me" he says warmly and shares a bright positive smile which didn't last long as he caught a glimpse of who was coming behind me "she's eating with me" a familiar deep voice says behind me coated in jealousy. San glares daggers into yeosang and I stood awkwardly in the middle.

"You can't just choose what she's going to do" San argued and the full scene was starting to get attention from the people around us, "can't you just sit with your group of friends" yeosang argues back and I buried my face in my hands in embarrassment.

"Guys you're making a scene" I tell them but they didn't pay much attention and continued to bicker at each other. I eventually had enough and pulled them by their ears "yah!" They both shout "if you guys don't stop arguing you won't be able to sit down for lunch" I scold

I let go of their ears and they both rub the area I pulled their ears. "I'm sorry" yeosang mumbles "me too" San does the same "good, now sorry San but I do usually sit with yeosang I hope you understand" I apologise to him and walk into the cafeteria.

I could feel sans gaze on me as I walked away and heard the footsteps of yeosang following behind me. I knew San didn't like yeosang but I didn't think he would argue with him over something so small. The rest of lunch went on with San sending glares to yeosang which yeosang would only return.

Lunch ended and classes continued and then school was finished. I went back to my locker to put everything in it quickly leaving before more students rush out. I stepped outside surprised by the heat, 'I'm sure it wasn't this hot earlier' I think to myself.

I started to walk down the path leading to the gate of the school, when I got to the gate I was surprised to see a familiar face "yunho! What are you doing here? Don't you have work?" I ask him in surprise, he smiled at me and responded "I'm off work today and I though I'd spend time with you"

I genuinely felt flattered and many thoughts filled my head 'does that mean he thinks about me?' was the main one, I was cut out of my thoughts when a hand took mine,

Yunho took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers together, we started to walk along the busy streets going god knows where "so where are you taking me?" I ask him "wait and see" I pout but he only giggles and squeezes my hand "you are so cute" he says in a warm tone.

Heat rushed to my cheeks and I look down to the floor, he takes his other hand and uses it to pull up my chin "don't hide your face, you're beautiful" if it was even possible my face went even more red "yunho-ah you're embarrassing me" I whine.

He only laughs and then wraps an arm around my shoulder "I'm sorry" he whispers in my ear softly and quietly. "Anyway we're now here" he points to the store and I immediately jump in excitement "yes boba!" He smiled at my reaction and then pulls me in side.

Yunho takes us up to the counter and asks what I want, I say my order and he says his and I was about to bring my wallet out but he had already paid, we then walked over to the side waiting for our drinks "how much did it cost? I'll pay you back"

"No, yunmi it's fine I brought you here it's my treat"