27- Family sunday

I woke up the next morning at around eight am, I got up and got dressed into comfy clothes because I probably wasn't going to leave the house today. I leave my room and walk down stairs to great my family and hongjoong. 'It must be awkward for him' I thought.

I sat at the table where everyone else was seated all waiting to get told what to do as its technically the house clean up day. We were now all sat down at the table and my mom looked at us "first thing today is that yeri has some news" everyone turns towards yeri

"Umm well, I will be moving soon to go to a school in Busan instead of here in Seoul" she tells all of us "because of this yeri is excluded on doing any work because it's her last Sunday here" my mom continues on for a while.

"Okay so yoongi, you vacuum the house, your dad will do the dusting, I will do the cleaning and hongjoong and yunmi you can do the cooking and then the washing up from dinner, deal?" She finishes "deal" we all say in unison and start our rolls or get ready for it.

"So what do you want to cook?" Hongjoong came up behind me out of nowhere "oh god you scared me hongjoong!" I hit his chest which was now moving up and down if laughter "it's not funny" I huff and fold my arms "oh really?"

"Yes really, now let's get to the kitchen before we get in trouble or more like before I get in trouble because of your stupid ass" I quickly lectured him a bit trying to hide the embarrassment I had "okay let's go" he walked into the kitchen and I followed behind him.

"Why don't we do a roast?" I ask him "roast battle? I'm in, you're-" I quickly cut him off "not that I mean like roast chicken with gravy, potatoes oh and carrots and broccoli!" I started to get excited "that sounds foreign" he says "oh yeah I had it when I went on holiday"

"We could just make bulgogi instead" I offer he smile and nods "ok the meat is in the fridge" I point towards the fridge and he goes and gets the meat "I'll make some vegetable dishes at the side you can handle the meat"

We both get to work and start cooking occasionally bumping into each other but laughing it off afterwards. "Wah the meat smells so good" I felt myself start to drool over the smell, "well we're almost done so we can eat soon" I nod and get back to trying to make vegetables taste good.

We had been cooking a few hours prior so we were both pretty hungry and I had finished cooking so I went to the fridge and took our little chocolates to snack on, I went towards hongjoong and out one up to his mouth for him to eat.

He ate it and opened his mouth again "you're such a baby" I say and out another one in his mouth "you're the baby, baby" I froze at his words, I haven't been called baby by anyone and I wasn't too sure what he meant by it.

He also froze from it he was about to speak but I shoved an other chocolate in his mouth "you're the one being fed right now hongjoong oppa" I tease him slightly and I saw his ears turn red. "Ah cute" I run behind him and cup his ears "yunmi I need to cook" he tells me in a shy tone.

A little while later we had all ate and had diner and me and hongjoong were left to clean everything up. "You wash ill dry" I say and run back into the kitchen where a pile of dishes were stacked.

"Ah we're going to be here forever" hongjoong complains but still comes to the sink and fills up a basin with hot soapy water. We start washing the and drying the dishes until I felt a splash on my face, I look up to find the culprit with a massive grin on his face.

To take him by surprise I flick water on his face back and then we may have started a little water fight. It consisted of us chucking water at each other and running around and chasing each other around the kitchen, "hah I got you" hongjoong trapped me between his arms against the counter.

"Hongjoong let me go" I hit his chest "what happened to the oppa now?" He asks and when I wasn't paying attention poured water over my head "hongjoong!"I shout at him a bit in shock from way too many things.

He brought his hands up to my face and moved the now wet strands of hair away from my face, "I won" he says and makes his way back to do the sink and finished the last few dishes, I went back to them still in shock and finished to and also dried up the mess we made.

Me and hongjoong both went up to our rooms and said good night to each other, I went into my room and plopped onto my bed. It's been an eventful weekend, first Wooyoung, then mingi and now hongjoong and there's still five more boys.

I sigh and get ready for bed 'who am I going to pick?' The familiar question flooded my mind and it killed me as I had no idea who I would pick, all the boys are so special in there own way. I flop onto my bed again but to sleep.

I lay in bed and tossed and turned for a while and finally found rest, even though my mind felt like it was wide awake and vivid dreams of all eight boys came into my mind, making my dream land in to an absolute chaos like my own life at the moment.

'Who will I choose?'