15- a small tantrum

"hey yunmi" he says gaining my attention "yes mingi" I answered, he took a breath but seemed a bit hesitant. "We need to talk about that letter, I know we talked about it yesterday but it made me feel some way " he started "I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable but I just didn't expect it. At all." He started to play with his sleeve from the nerves that I should've been feeling but ever since I sat here I've been at peace.

"But I felt something from it.... uh I dont know how to explain it, it's very new but I liked it and I want to experience it more.... with you" he stopped fiddling with his sleeve at looked at me "that letter yunmi means a lot to me and I don't know what to do about it and where to even start"

He stopped talking and took a deap breath eyes not leaving mine "but for now you're all that I want" he left me speechless I never expected this from him of all people, the shy and cute mingi was gone he was serious and confident with his words, I admired that though, it takes a lot to confess how you're feeling even if you aren't fully sure about them.

"I'm speechless mingi" now I was the confused one lost in my own thoughts, yes I still have feelings for the eight men but we all know I can only pick one, he seems so genuine and all I want to do is hug him right now cause that's what he deserves

"There's a lot going on with my love life right now" he nods but doesn't loose his confidence "I understand but just to try it out will you go on a date with me?" I thought about it, a date doesn't sound bad and it might help me to choose, I smile

"I would love to go on a date with you mingi" he returns the smile and takes my hand and rubs my knuckles with his thumb, "I won't disappoint you with this, I promise"(stream promise) I was going to respond but instead replaced with a loud screech from the other side of the cafeteria.

I look over and Wooyoung was storming out of the place not failing to give us a glare on his way out, "umm mingi, im going to check something in my locker, I'll be right back" I smile and wave and make my way to follow Wooyoung.

Once I was out of the cafeteria I ran up to him and grabbed his arm which he quickly try to pull away  "hey are you okay" I asked him gently. He turned around anger visible on his face and says "you know what yunmi, no I'm not okay, you know why-" he stopped and looked behind me, I followed his gaze and saw a few people looking at as including yeosang.

"Come with me" he took my arm and dragged me to the outside of the school to the football field which was currently empty. He looked back at me his face red from whatever anger was in his body and starts to talk again "I'm not okay, why? Because you said that you'd think about dating me after you kiss me and then next day I see you holding someone's hand and acting like a couple with them"

"I can't believe you right now yunmi, it's like you forgot about my existence, do I not matter, do I mean nothing to you, do I-" I cut him off by placing my lips on his, his lips were soft almost addictively soft. I broke the long kiss with red cheeks "you don't mean nothing Wooyoung, you are very important, I'm just in a difficult position and if you gave me time I'd explain it to you" he nods and we sit down in the field and I start explaining the full situation.

"So what you're telling me is that, you wrote eight letters all in different periods and your sister sent them all?" He asked "that's exactly what I'm saying, so now I have eight of you all coming to me and I don't know what to do" I sigh

"Ah i feel bad now I shouldn't have gotten mad at you, it isn't your fault" he looks down at me "also you need to stop kissing me, I'm getting mixed signals here, what if one of the other boys see they might throw a tantrum like me" he laughs and I pout.

"Aw cute" he pinches my cheek "yah stop" I whine, he stops laughing and smiles at me "I really hope you choose me yunmi, you're very special, in a good way" he tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Give me some time Wooyoung I need to think about it, and who knows how long it'll take" he nods understating what's happening "take your time, I shouldn't rush you, anyway we should get back in class will start soon" I take my phone out and check the time and class started in less than 10 minutes.

"Ah i need to go get my stuff, I'll see you around" I wave at him and start to run back inside. When I made it back to the cafeteria it wasn't as full anymore but fortunately mingi was still there in the same spot.

"Thank you for waiting, I'm sorry I took so long" I took the seat back in front of him, he smiles "it's fine it wasn't too long, did you get what you needed?" I asked, I widen my eyes and just shook my head "uhh no I left the book at my house so I'll need to miss out today"

"Ah that sucks, I hate it when that happens, anyway about the date I'll text you the details, is that fine?" he was very shy with asking about it and had a very shy smile on his face, in my opinion his smile was adorable, it could be playful at times but I always found it cute when his eyes would disappear when he smiled.

"That's fine it just can't be any time this week my brother is back" I inform him and he nods taking the information "that's fine I'll text you later" and then on the perfect time the bell rang signalling class was starting.

eight old letters|ateez fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara