23- The investigation

Me and hongjoong spent hours talking that night, some of the things we spoke about were deeper than some, but it was fair to say that in the morning I was exhausted, completely and utterly tired, I even thought about missing school but I knew my parents would never allow that.

I woke up that morning with a 'ding' on my phone, I picked it up and saw that I have received a message from mingi

Mingi: hey yunmi umm thanks for excepting the date with me, it will be tomorrow and I'll pick you up at seven, dress formally :)

Ok mingi thank you for :yunmi the information

I put my phone down and start to get ready for the day, throwing on a pair of mom jeans and a cute loose crop top. I walked down stairs to grab breakfast and greeted my parents and brother, as for my sister I haven't seen much of her.

"Good morning yunmi" my brother greeted me and hugged me "you look dead as always" he joked and I slapped him on the arm and went to take an apple for breakfast. I picked up my bag, slipped my shoes on and left for school.

The walk to school felt shorter than usual but that was probably because the weather was nicer than it usually was. The sun dazzled in the sky reflecting off windows and small little puddles on the floor making everything feel bright, it was a nice temperature on my skin too and I could feel the heat radiate off me.

I got to the school and was met by a happy looking yeosang "good morning~" he smiles at me cheerfully and greeted me in English which I found 100% adorable, from his pronunciation and from his little cute accent.

"Good morning to you too" I respond back in English which surprised him "you never respond back in English, where's the yunmi I know?" He acts all shocked while grabbing my shoulders. "Calm down I'm just being nice" however my words did the exact opposite of what I hopped for.

"Yunmi? Nice? Funny" he laughs so hard that tears started to come from his eyes "yah it's not that funny" he still didn't stop laughing "aish fine then" I scowl and walk I to the school building leaving him by the gates, he doesn't stay there for long as he quickly catches up with me.

"I'm gonna head to to the rest room to clear up, go to class without me" yeosang says wiping away the remaining tears left. "Okay off you go" he waves at me and I wave back whilst sending him a small smile.

I wasn't left alone for long though because as soon as yeosang had left another presence was behind me cover my eyes "guess who?" They whisper and try to disguise their voice "umm I'm guessing someone very.... UGLY!" I shout out the last part causing him to jump a bit.

"Yah I'm not ugly" he drops his hands and turns me around "tell me I'm pretty" he nags me "I'm not going to tell you that you're pretty" I refuse but he doesn't give up "yunmi-ah please tell me I'm pretty" he starts to poke me and gives me a look I can't explain.

"Ah fine wooyoung-ah you're pretty" I finally say and he jumps "see it wasn't that hard" he smirks and leans back on a locker "I think you're pretty too" I blush at his comment and hide my cheeks in my hand "cute" he mumbles.

"So what did you need me for" I ask changing the subject quickly "well there's the party tonight and every is going and I was hoping you'd go with me" he gives my innocent eyes that would fool a new comer "wooyoung I'm not a part person" I simply say.

"I know but please! None of my friends are going and I don't want to seem like a loser" he begs me "I don't know" I say unsure "please yunmi, if you don't like it I'll take you home straight away" he was desperate and I didn't know how long I could take it for.

"Fine I'll go but promise you'll take me back if I don't like" I say to him, he nods and brings his pinky out "I pinky promise and if I brake it you can brake my pinky" he smiles cheekily "the part starts at 8 so I'll pick you up around then"

I nod in response and he starts to walk away "oh also please be ready on time!" He shouts over at me and I just laugh at his dorky personality. The school bell rang indicating class was starting and all the students scurried to their class.

By the time school had finished the sun was at its highest and the students were at their happiest. The sun beamed down on the earth as everyone was leaving the school building.

San's pov
School had finished up for the day and I still couldn't get the thought of yunmi and yunho together yesterday. It seemed like they were on a date and I don't know how I should feel about that, am I mad? No, am I jealous? Definitely.

I couldn't help but feel a pang in my heart when I saw them, I don't even know who yunho is as well. Maybe I should go to the coffee shop he works at? Would that be weird though?

But the feeling of jealousy is getting the best of me and before I could even tell what I was doing I was making my way to the little coffee shop.

The walk didn't take long especially not on a nice day like today, the door bell chimed when I walked in and yunhos eyes met mine (not in a weird way) when I entered making an awkwardish atmosphere. I took a small seat in the corner to dis attract attention.

'Let the investigation begin'