26- Date night

"Thank you" I blush and try to cover my face a bit "yoongi I'm leaving now!" I shout to my brother and he responds with an 'okay' I turn back to mingi and smile "let's go" he smiles back and takes my hand "I hope you don't mind but we're waking"

Me and mingi walk together in the sunset to wherever we were going cause I have no idea. The sun was behind us but half of it was gone already rising in a different country. A few starts popped out on the way and you could vaguely see the moon in the sky.

We made it to a small little forest on the side of the city, the trees were lit up with fairy lights and it followed along the path we were walking down and then they stopped, it was replaced by a bunch of candles circling a table.

It was placed next to a small lake and the candle lights reflected off it as well as the star and moons light from the sky, it was truly beautiful. "I know it's a little much but-" mingi started "no it's fine, no it's beautiful" I cut him off.

He takes us to the table and pulled the chair out for me to sit on. I sat down and he went to his chair in front of me and began to take out some food. "I cooked these earlier I hope you don't mind" he says shyly and brings out a bunch of delicious looking food.

"They look and smell great mingi, I didn't know you could cook too" I was a little shocked, he doesn't seem like the type of person to cook. "I don't cook often, and I also had my mom help me or else I would've burned the house down" he laughs afterwards.

"Anyway let's tuck in" he says and starts to eat some of the food. I take a bite out of one of them and widen my eyes at how good it tastes "is it bad?" He asks nervously but I shake my head vigorously.

"No it's really good, cook for me more please" I praise him and I could tell it boosted his confidence "I will if you let me" he responds "after this you can anytime" I stuff my mouth with more food and so does mingi.

We finish the food and sit and talk for while, it was nice and different as when me and mingi talk it's usually about school, or something around the subject of it. This time we talked about ourselves and got to know each other more. Oh I also found out that he's scared of bugs but he didn't tell me that I found that out on my own.

We then walked around the forest for a while taking in all the nature and enjoying each other's company. There was then a rustling a bush and mingi lost it he screamed very loudly and jumped behind me.

The funny thing is, is that it was only a little bunny, I turned around a laughed at him where as he was sulking. "Do you want to get some ice cream?" He asks trying to change the topic "if you're paying then yes" I smile cheekily at him.

We walked to the nearest ice cream place surprised that it was actually open and went in. "What do you want?" The worker asked us "can I please have mint chocolate please" I start the order "I'll just have vanilla thanks" the worker got out ice cream ready and mingi paid. (Also I actually really like mint chocolate in real life 🙈)

We took a table for two and sat down and started to eat our ice cream. "How is it?" Mingi asks me while having some of his "it's really good, thank you for taking me here" I thank him.

"Thank you for agreeing to come out with me" mingi thanks me back and the worker rolls his eyes "if you're going to be flirting with each other can you not do it in front of my virgin eyes" me and mingi both start laughing, I looked at his name tag and it says 'Jungkook'

After a while of eating and talking and walking we made it back to my home "thank you for tonight mingi I had fun" I say to him "no problem I had fun too" he leans in and gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

"I'll get going now, bye!" Mingi shouts and runs away in embarrassment, I laugh at his dorkish behaviour and walk inside my house. "So how was the date?" Yoongi was leaning on a while with his arms crossed "it was fun very fun" I answer and walk past him.

"Sleep well, I'm glad you got back at a reasonable time tonight, unlike last night..." he mumbled the last part "shut up grumpy" I say back at him and he throws me an offended face "just go to bed, it's family day tomorrow, so you don't want to be tired for that"

I take his advice and go upstairs and took a shower and got ready for bed, "I still can't believe jin cut my hair" I sorta complain about it but I also didn't know how I felt about the new length.

"I wouldn't worry about it, you look great" hongjoong came out of nowhere (she was in the hall btw not in her room or the bathroom) "thanks joongie I appreciate it" I smile at him and start making my way to my room. "No problem but I'm being serious I think the shorter length suits you more"

I gave him one last thank you and practically jumped in my room to hide my bright red face "ah hongjoong why do you have to make my heart beat this way" i whisper to myself and hold my hands up my heart to feel it thumping against my chest.