6- Jeong Yunho

The sixth letter Jeong Yunho
I only really admired him from afar occasionally speaking a few words to him but who knew that looks could speak full conversations.

I met him at the start of high school only because after school I would always go to the local coffee shop to study and have a snack.

He was a tall boy who always wore a smile, i didn't know much about him all I knew was that we were in the same grade so him being a year older than me.

I only really spoke to him when I was ordering my drink but sometimes have mini conversations when he would bring them to me.

I still didn't really have many friends at this point so I had no one to talk about this little crush too, I didn't know what to do he is the first guy I've liked before even having a full conversation with.

His smile was contagious though that's one thing I would say about him, whenever he smiled you smiled too and when he laughed you felt the need to laugh too.

He was also a walking disaster, sometimes I wondered how he even kept his job with the way he dropped the food a drinks or fell in a matter of fact. I was pretty concerned for his whole well being.

He has a very pretty face soft feature and nice brown hair sometimes wavy sometimes not.

It was a quiet day the coffee shop had near to no customers, I walked in and the door rang alarming everyone that I was here, i looked up and was greeted by a smile from yunho which I quickly returned.

"Your usual yunmi?" He asked
"Yes just the usual" I responded taking out my purse and handed him the money
"Busy day?" I asked trying to keep the conversation going.

"I don't know I only started my shift a few minutes ago" he laughed as I realised that he also had school. "Sorry sometimes I forget that we're both in the same grade" I laugh awkwardly.

"It's fine anyway I'll take your drink to your table so you can sit down" he walks to the back and starts preparing my drink.

I looked over at him once I took my seat he looked so focused while making it, maybe that's why I liked him? Not for making the drink of course but how he can get a task done and focus on one thing at a time. I think it's a pretty good grate to have sometimes.

I realised I was staring at him for quite a while and started to get some looks from other costumers, I looked over at them and gave them an awkward smile which they returned but way more awkwardly.

I looked back at yunho and he was looking at me, it wasn't just like he was looking at me though it looked like many things were going through his head and it felt like I felt every part of it. He smiled and turned back to finish the drink.

Before I knew it yunho was on his way to my table with his drink but you know how I mentioned the full walking disaster thing well he ended up tripping up and spilling the hot liquid all down his arms.

I gasped and sat there having no idea what I should do. I quickly got up from my seat and ran to help him up. Him groaning in pain as I touched where the hot liquid spilled on him. "I'm sorry" I squeaked and took his hands and helped him up.

I took him to the kitchen even though I knew I wasn't meant to be there and rolled up his sleeves to see bright red burn marks up his arms. I gasped and got a clothe and dipped it in cold water and the placed it on his arms he winced in pain.

"You need to be more careful" I scold him which only caused him to laugh which made a small smile on my face. "I've been told that many times yet I always manage to hurt myself" he says and shakes his head. "I actually once fell of my bed while trying to do a head stand my friend was so concerned it was pretty funny"

"Why did you try to do a head stand on a bed?" I ask raising my eyebrows at him.
"Can't really remember" he shrugs "you should put your arms under cold water for 10 minutes" I instructed him but he just shook his head "I have no time I need to get back to work and it's too cold" he huffs.

"If you don't your burns are going to get worse and then you won't be able to work so I would recommend doing it" he pouts and makes his way to the sink and turns it on and puts his arms under the cool water "it's cold yunmi" he whines "no sh*t Sherlock it's cold water" I laugh which he only gives me a dissatisfied look "Not the right time"

His arms turned out fine by the end but that was my first ever alone time with him he's really funny. I got his number after that which I was very proud of and we text from time to time but never too much. It was usually just me asking if he was working only so I knew if I would see him or not.

I later found out that he was quite popular at his school Im not surprised though as he is very good looking and nice I'm sure he's a big heart throb because he definitely was for me.

You could call it love at first sight because his smile alone could make any girl fall in love with him and im one of those girls.

The letter

Dear yunho
You're such a tease did you know that? You're smile literally takes the breath from my lungs and your words take speech from my mouth. I remember meeting you in a small café/coffee shop in a small part of town in a large city it sounds cool when I put it like that doesn't it? Anyway I remember you dropped the person you were servings change all over the floor and you got scolded by her and even though she shouted at you for a good five minutes you still kept the same smile on your face. I admire you for that actually I admire you for many things more but if I said everything this one letter would be a book, I heard you are popular at your school at first I was a little surprised but now I can see it you're definitely a heart throb aren't you? Anyway I would like to continue but I can't do take care and I hope to see you soon.

Love from yunmi