5- Kim Hongjoong

The fifth letter Kim Hongjoong
I had never seen him before in my life until that party, but I'll never forget him.

It was my first high school party and I was going with my new group of friends, I couldn't be anymore excited, I spent hours getting ready finding the perfect outfit and getting my makeup done.

It was finally time to go and I left for the part since the plan was to meet there. I made it to the party and the bright part lights stuck out from a mile away along with the loud music.

I walked into the party and the stench of alcohol hit my nose straight away it wasn't the worse smell but then I also smelt sweat and cologne mixed at that wasn't the best.

I started to go around the house trying to find my friends, the house was bigger than I thought big hallways and many rooms I checked every one but none of my friends were to be found.

'They must be late' i though and went into a living room and sat on a sofa waiting for my friends to come but seconds turned I to minuets and minuets turned into hours and there was still no sign of them.

I sighed I should've know this would happen they did seem a bit fake. I got up from the sofa and made my way out of the living room "hey where are you going the party has just begun" a voice called out behind me but I continued walking thinking it was just some drunk.

"Hey wait" the person got closer and grabbed my wrist "what the hell!" I turned around ready to smack this guy but then I realised it was a boy from the year above me "sorry" I bowed "it's fine anyway where are you going and where are your friends?" He asked tilting his head in curiosity.

"My friends? Funny they told me they would meet me here and never show up what great friends right" I said annoyed "ah sorry, well if you want you can hang out with me all my friends are pretty occupied?"

"Are you sure?" I ask "positive now lets go it's a party we should be having fun" he says enthusiastically and starts taking my hands to his hands. This dancing was a lot differently the dancing I did with seonghwa. With seonghwa it was soft and slow. Where as this was more jumpy around and loud but did make me feel better.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asks me taking me to the side so I could hear him better "no I'm fine I'm pretty sure the drinks have already been spiked"

"You're probably right" he agrees, he was about to speak again when the part host shouts on everyone "it's time for truth or dare" Jackson ;) shouts and then everyone went hurrying to him.

"Are you guys going to play?" He asks us throwing his arm around the boy. "Only if she wants to" he responds and I just shake my head "great come on" he says dragging us to the circle of people.

"Ok guys rules are pretty simple you should know how truth or dare works and if you don't do or answer the question you have to take a shot" he explains and everyone listened.

Jackson was first to spin the bottle and it landed on Nayeon one of the popular girls at school. She picked truth and she confessed her crush about someone I don't know the name of.

She then spun the bottle and it landed on the boy I've been with for the night, that reminds me I still don't know his name. "Hongjoong, truth or dare" she asks, 'his name must be hongjoong then' I thought

"Umm I choose dare" he smirks looking back at her, she smirks back and then looks at me "i dare you to kiss yunmi" he turned to me and looked for approval, I nodded and he leaned in softly placing his lips on mine and then taking them off.

"Come on you could do more than that" someone in the circle said disappointingly and everyone else groaned in dissatisfaction "hey guys just move" he says and everyone turned back to the bottle in the middle.

"Sorry about that" he was all shy and rubbed the back of his neck with his palm "it's fine" I reassure him and myself.

The rest of the night was pretty chaotic but fun hongjoong really did make my night there who knows what I would've done, stay in my room crying? Probably but I'm glad he prevented that from happening.

In the morning he helped me get home and made sure my parents knew nothing had happened to me at the party, they were pretty happy, we kept in touch after and I went to his house a few times but we were never really that close but I always found him cute and wished we could have gotten closer.

I had a crush on him ever since the party and the kiss he was my first after all, as for the girls I never spoke to them again, they were completely two faced I should've seen it.

When I saw them at school the Monday after I completely ignored them leaving them in shock ha I still love to think about that sometimes for enjoyment their faces really were funny.

And I realise that I wouldn't get to have that feeling of victory if it wasn't for Hongjoong it made me like him more knowing that spending one day with him was enough to fill me with a bunch of confidence, so I wrote him a letter.

The letter
Dear hongjoong
Thank you for that night in the party if it wasn't for you I probably would've went home and cried and I would've went back to school that Monday falling back into that routine of being with them.
You're really cute you know that? You're such a good person too after spending as little as a day with you i managed to find out your a little fluff ball (sorry if that offends you) you're my first kiss you took that and I let you that was the surprising thing maybe it's because I trusted you already or maybe it was fate for us to meet and I just knew, I don't know but I hope you do well and I hope we can still talk to each other some other time

Love from yunmi