Chapter 5

Please motivate me by commenting and voting guyz

Please motivate me by commenting and voting guyz... I love reading comments..

Even though it was evident that Annie made a silly decision. It was a very prestigious bid so Nick decided to throw a party on Saturday night.

Extra cost!

I got dressed in a red floral length gown which had bodice and gems on the neck line. It was mom's gift for my previous birthday.

I wore chandelier earrings and did a light make up.

After twenty minutes, I reached Silvas' party hall.

It was amazing! Especially the décor and the lighting. Simple yet beautiful!

My stomach gurgled as soon as I caught the sight of aromatic food.

Hungry bird! There is still time for dinner. I should not have skipped my lunch.

"Hey young lady!" I turned back to look at a woman who was gorgeous in probably her late fifties.

Her slim body reminded me of Anna Wintour!

"This dress looks so good on you." she said.

"Thank you. I am sorry! Have we met before?" I asked as I was unable to recall her face.

'Tsk. Tsk. Don't you know who designed the fabulous piece you are wearing?" she asked.

"I don't know. But is it you?' I asked her.

Then she extended her hand and I shook it.

"Vanak. Vanak Muna. You are wearing a VM Brand." she said proudly.

Even though her name was extremely weird, it sounded quite similar to me.

"Your parents are so rich because of their cosmetics business, but still you choose to work?" she asked me.

"Yes. My parents are rich. But still I would earn a few bucks by working hard rather than spending their money." I said proudly.

"Mom. Shall we go for a dance?" Vance came and asked Vanak.

He looked towards me and smiled showing his cute bunny teeth.

Rabbit!

She smiled and excused herself.

What the hell! No HI or HELLO?

The mother-son duo headed towards the stage and danced away the evening gracefully.

I admired Vance more. In such lavish parties where men like him could get the hottest girl in the world for a date, he chose to come with his mother and even danced with her. He gave very less attention to all the business delegates and other beautiful women who made advances on him and gave his full attention to his mom. I really really Lo.. I mean Liked the way he behaved. A true gentleman.

Rabbit is Mamma's Boy! His family values seem to be fascinating!

It was Sunday!

I cleaned my room, washed all my clothes, and ironed them for the whole next week.

In the evening, I went to a grocery store.

I was almost done with my purchases, when I heard a toddler crying.

It was so irritating!

I waited for more than ten minutes after which my patience died.

I made my way towards the direction from which I heard him crying.

I saw the scenario and my heart melted.

A very chubby cute kid was crying for an ice-cream. His mom looked slim and tall like a model.

"You will not get an ice cream. You are already fat like your dad." she said twisting her mouth.

Damn! He is chubby and not fat!

Even if he was fat, she should not say that.

She went towards the shelf on the other direction. I took the ice cream, unwrapped it and gave it to the kid.

He accepted it gleefully.

I quickly headed towards the bill counter and made the payment for the ice-cream.

I chose not to buyanything for myself as the last thing I wanted for that day was sparing moretime in the store and having a tiff with the cute kid's mom

Hey my High Fliers!!

Please make me feel happy by clicking the star at the end of this chapter.

Make my day by COMMENTING, SHARING and FOLLOWING me on WATTPAD.

Love you all <3 XOXO