Chapter 16

"Okay, please see me in my cubicle around four in the afternoon." he said with a smile and left.

I was happy that if this works, I will be able to prove myself to Nick.

I was really depressed by the way he insulted me in front of everyone in the conference.

As I was in deep thoughts, I got a call from Vance.

Suddenly, my mood felt very light.

"Hello Vance." I said blushing.

"Hello Tigress." There is a huge concert tonight would you like to accompany me?" he asked me.

"Concert? Umm.. no Vance. I am not in mood. Also, there will be media. I don't want them to make speculations about us." I said.

"Don't worry Ana. I will arrange a separate pass for you. We both can enter the concert separately and once we enter the concert you and me can be together. Media coverage won't be there inside." he said.

I smiled.

"Okay Vance." I said.

After such harsh day, I am sure I can visit something very refreshing like a concert and that too with Vance.

I went to Nick's cabin and told him that I will be leaving for the day.

His reply was just "Hmm."

I came to my home and I was greeted by Snuffy.

Snuffy was my cute little Labrador puppy and a good companion.

I hugged it and it started wagging its tail.

"Hey Snuffy, I am going out. We shall spend some time after I come back. Till then, enjoy your meal." I said.

I served Snuffy its meal and quickly wore a silver dress which reached below my knees. I paired it up with silver stilettos.

I let my hair loose and did a little make up.

Relax Ana! It's a concert. People won't see you. They will watch the concert.

But Vance will see me.

After a few minutes, I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly opened the door and saw Vance.

He greeted me with his charming smile which displayed his bunny teeth. His forehead vein was on full display.

I found every little detail about this guy pretty fascinating.

"You look pretty!" he complimented.

"Thank you!" I blushed.

"Here is your pass. Shall we leave?" he asked.

"Sure." I said.

He drooped me a few meters away from the venue after which, I managed to walk even though I was on stilettos.

I entered the hall of the concert.

Thankfully, no one noticed me.

They all were busy capturing Vance.

It had been more than ten minutes!

I showed my pass to the girl over there.

She stared at me for a while longer than usual.

Then she gave my pass to another girl.

"She has a VIP pass." the girl told the other girl.

They took me to one of the front tables.

The tables were well decorated and had a good lighting.

The lighting of this place was so beautiful. There were different colored lights placed on the stage which were beaming.

It is wonderful!

Make my day by
VOTING, COMMENTING, SHARING and FOLLOWING me on WATTPAD.

Love you all <3 XOXO