Chapter 40

Please motivate me by commenting and voting guyz... I love reading comments..

In the meantime, Vanak came along with my mom and dad and Kelly told them about Vance's condition.

My mind was blank. All I wanted at that moment was to be on his side and take care of him.

The doctor came out and Vanak asked him about Vance.

"He is fine. Just needs rest." He said.

"I will stay with him here tonight." She said crying.

"I and Kelly will stay here along with him." I said more like declaring it.

"I am his mom I can't live without him. He is the only one I have in my life now and I can't tolerate if something happens to him." She said.

My eyes softened a bit looking at her.

She was right! Every mom is right!

"Vanak, let them take care of him. He will be fine. Why don't you come and stay in our house for one night? Let's see Vance's condition tomorrow and we will take a call based on that." My mom said softly.

"I won't move an inch till I speak to my son!" she said and sat on one the chairs.

She was stubborn just like her son. More like, her son is stubborn just like her.

I walked up to her and sat in front of her with tears in my eyes.

"I know that I am a nobody. You are his mom and I probably can't understand your situation completely unless I become a mom one day. But I can empathize with you. Let me take care of him tonight. You look so tired. He would love to see you fresh tomorrow morning and I am sure that will make him happy, in turn speeding his recovery." I said placing my palm on her palms.

After a few minutes, she got convinced.

The next day morning after he was back to consciousness I went to see him.

He started smiling as usual.

"You are here!" he exclaimed.

"Is that a question or an answer?" I asked keeping my face as straight as possible.

"An answer to my agony." He replied.

I sighed heavily.

"I know that you care for me. But had I would have known earlier that me meeting with an accident would bring you to me, probably I would have wished to go through all this before." He said giving a lazy smile.

"Please Vance, please don't make this hard for me. You hurt me in a way that no one ever did!" I said in a disappointment.

"It is hard for me too. I missed you. I missed our moments, our conversations, our dates, our late night hangouts, everything like literally, everything! Your face beguiles and bewitches me day and night!" he said.

I felt like a mountain was lifted off my shoulders the moment I heard that he felt the same way as I did.

My heart started melting by staring into his sincere eyes.

"Okay. Maybe we can have a fresh start." I said blushing hard.

"Did you just make me the happiest man in the world?" he asked looking at me with astonishment.

I rolled my eyes with a smile.

Without minding the condition he was in, he pulled me into a bear hug and kissed me passionately like there was no tomorrow.

"I am Vance the boss and I get what I want!" he said by winking at me.

"Don't be so proud, I am gonna be a boss' boss!" I said giving him a nasty smirk.

"We shall see that my girl boss!" he said biting my nose.