Chapter 34

After observing the company and the industry, I made a decision.

I went and told my Mom and Dad about it and they were really happy about it.

"Let's hold a conference tomorrow morning" she said.

"Of course, I will do anything for my daughter." He said.

"Also, let's arrange a press meet in the evening." Mom said.

I smiled at her.

But suddenly, I got a call.

It was Nick.

"Nick." I said.

I didn't even feel like greeting him.

I knew he was manipulated but he never trusted me.

"Hi Ana, I just got to know that all the proofs were manipulated and the person who leaked those files was Meng. He did it when you left your laptop unattended it seems. Vance himself visited my office and said that it was all his fault and he even compensated Abilo Constructions for the loss we faced. He even personally went and met the owner of Ashihs & Co. and convinced them." He said.

"I am happy that Abilo Constructions got its client back." I said in a passive voice.

"Oh and I forgot to mention. The BOT which you developed along with Tary is very efficient. We tried it on one of our clients and got a positive feedback." He said happily.

"Ohh." I said.

I could see what was coming up.

"Ana, I just wanted to let you know that the doors of Abilo Constructions are still open for you." He said.

What did he expect me to do? Jump with joy?

"That is so good of you Nick. But I have already paved my way and that doesn't include you who was not there with me when I needed you the most." I said calmly.

"Your wish Ana. It's your life and you get to decide what you want to do. All the best!" he said.

"Thank you and Goodnight Nick! It was nice working with you." I said.

"Thanks Ana! Goodnight!" he said and cut the call.

The next morning, I started addressing the conference.

"Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen! I hope you all had breakfast." I said and smiled.

They nodded their head in agreement.

"If not also, no problem. We will serve you some mouthwatering snacks shortly." I said and they all smiled back.

"Now let me make a very important announcement for which we all have gathered here. We all know how our lifestyles are changing. Our busy lives are raising our needs of good quality skin care products. Rose Cosmetics has been one of the most successful player in the skincare, haircare and makeup. Now, we would like to diversify our products in the division of Fragrances and Hygiene. It will be named as "ROSE F&H – be the beacon of elegance" and will be handled by me."

As I said that, I heard a huge round of applause and many questions started to shoot up from the attendees.

In the evening, it was even more hectic as the press went gaga on the news.