Chapter 28

One fine evening, we were celebrating Jidy's birthday.

There were totally some fifteen members who attended that small party.

While cutting the cake, Vinn managed to hold Jidy's neck and put his head completely inside the cake.

As if that was not enough, I put some cake in my hands and put it on his whole face.

He was furious!

"You guys are certified ass holes!" he said.

He held Vinn and brushed his whole face against Vinn's shirt.

It was Vinn's turn to be furious.

Then Jidy turned to me. He took some remaining cake on the table and put it on my damn hair!

"Nooooooo." I screamed realizing what a mess my hair and the place had become.

Even though Jidy was a complete mess, he had a satisfied grin on his face.

We managed to get ourselves cleaned.

Later, when we were about to have dinner, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back to see Joye.

"Jidy shouldn't have done that to you. I didn't like it." he said with his mouth twisted.

"Hey chill! We all know that it was for fun." I said smiling.

"I don't like the way he is close to you." He said.

I looked at him as if he was a hopeless creature.

"He is close to every girl out there. At least he can leave you alone right." He said as if he was in deep thoughts.

My anger reached peaks.

"I don't know what you are even talking. Be thankful that he is your friend." I said and I immediately regretted for the second half of the statement I made.

"See. You are even fighting with me for him." He said.

I didn't want to speak to him. I just went and sat next to Vinn.

Days followed by, and Joye was getting on my nerves whenever he used to insult Jidy or Vinn or any other guy I spoke to.

He was being really possessive for no apparent reason. He would just wrap his hands around my shoulders which made me way too uncomfortable.

I had a feeling that he had some sort of feelings for me which I was not welcoming because I didn't want to ruin whatever we had.

We just had one more semester which would start the next week and after that, we would be working in different companies.

I told Jidy and Vinn about Joye's behavior.

"It is certain that he has feelings for you bro. But that isn't wrong. You are the only girl he is close to and you don't look that bad so he might feel a little closer to you. But what I didn't like is he blaming us." Jidy said.

"Why Ana of all girls man? I am sure there are hotter girls than her in our insti." Vinn said chuckling.

I shot a death glare at him. Jidy was suppressing his smile.

"Well because he has a batter taste than you." I said.

"Ha Ha Ha!" he said all the HA s by pausing in between sarcastically.

The whole next semester, all I did was avoid Joye as much as I can but he was still persistent.

Calm down Ana, and just tolerate till it ends.

I used to hang out with Ridy and Avis as Joye was always with Jidy and Vinn. I loved to hang out with Ridy and Avis as well. Ridy was a hyper active girl who was lean, tall and beautiful. Our taste for music got us even closer. On the other hand, Avis was a guy who had a boy next door looks with such an innocent face that even cow would look cunning in front of him. He was a very friendly guy who was famous among our lot!