Chapter 39

After six months..

I was happy that the new products we launched were doing really great in the market.

The sales were very high and naturally the profits of the company increased too.

True to my dream I did buy a house for my mom and dad and they were happy and proud of me.

I love working for myself because there are no rules and no timings.

The whole world looks colorful like a rainbow when you do what you love.

I love the feeling of not being dependent on my family.

Day by day my focus intensifies.

I inhale positive vibes and exhale negative vibes.

I have not reached my final destination and never will because every moment is a starting to the journey of success.

Bottom line, I couldn't have been happier!

I was staring outside from my office window.

At such late night, all the cars and other vehicles are moving. People are moving at such a fast pace like they are curing cancer.

We all run in our lives for some or the other thing, but still we aren't those satisfied soles!

I remembered my beautiful moments with Vance. Even though he was successful and one of the very busy people, he used to take break and enjoy his life.

I knew that I didn't move on from him. I missed him so much. I missed his beautiful eyes and his charming smile. As days passed by, my feelings for him intensified and got strong!

Vance used to call me every day just to have casual conversations. Sometimes, I would pick his calls and sometimes I won't as I would be busy.

I was busy investing time in myself.

He even met my parents once and apologized to them as well. I could feel that he really regretted about whatever he did.

But I was scared of falling for him again. I love him. I never thought that I would fall in love with someone. But all my logic flew away the moment I first saw him.

I was back from my trance when my phone rang.

It was Kelly. I took the call.

"Ana. Get yourself over here right this second, Vance met with an accident." She said.

"Where? How?" as I started to freak out.

He was driving back from the coaching class. He left before me after our long discussion post the classes. He left a few minutes before me. When I was on my way back home, I saw his car on the road and saw that he met with an accident and now I am rushing him to the hospital." She said probably crying.

"Which hospital?" I asked packing my handbag and walking my way out of the office.

"The one which is near to the classes." She said.

"I will try to reach there as soon as possible." I said and cut the call.

I called my mom and told her too.

I felt like the journey to the hospital was the longest journey of my life.

"Is the condition critical?" I asked Kelly as soon as I saw her in the hospital.

"Doctors said that he is doing fine and there are no major injuries. But they have kept him under observation." She said.

I sighed and sat down on one of the chairs.

I looked at my surroundings.

"We shall shift him to a better hospital Kelly. I don't like this hospital. I want Vance to get the best treatment in the world." I said.

"Relax Ana. I agree that this hospital isn't that big. But doctors over here are well qualified too." She said.

I groaned in frustration.

"I understand that you are worried Ana. Have some patience. He will be fine." She said.