Chapter 3

[Inside the hangar, basment|
[22:23 Eastern European Time|

Nadya: You smell like tobacco...

Nikolay: And you smell like a barrel of vodka...

Nikolay replied, his eyes closed as he tried to sleep, beside him, with her back turned and glued to his, Nadya, who also tried to sleep in their pitch dark room.

Nadya: We both smell then...

Nikolay: I guess so...

The short silence that ensued after those responses let the ticking of the clock fill their ears before Nikolay asked something else.

Nikolay: Did my smell really get you sober..?

His question made Nadya keep silent, so much so that not long after it you could hear how she tucked herself more into the blanket.

Nikolay: I will take that silence as a yes...

At that instant the shifting of the sheets and blanket reached his ears, feeling how Nadya now faced him instead of the wall, at which he didn't say anything and simply also rolled over to face her.

Nikolay: Still angry..?

No answer other than her putting her arm and hand under the pillow and adjusting her head level to overlook him a bit.

Nikolay: Should I be taking that as a yes..?

Nadya: Should you mister Pushkin..?

She replied a bit mockingly, at which Nikolay did the same as she did previously, tucking his arm under the pillow he smirked and kept staring at her.

Nikolay: Hm, I wonder if I really should then my muse...

Nadya at this rolled over again before saying.

Nadya: Agh... Just go to sleep already...

And all that was the only words exchanged between them before they both fell asleep.

As the night passed and morning fell Nikolay woke up, turning his head to look beside him, finding Nadya tucked away with almost all the blanket for herself in her side of the bed engulfed in a deep slumber that seemed to be the results of having drunk beyond her limit.

Nikolay: Explains why it was cold tonight...

Muttered Nikolay to himself as he simply got out of the bed seeing Nadya untucked him from the blanket's hold already, leaving for him to only get up and get dressed before going up into the main hangar area and waking up the rest to have breakfast.

·-·-·-·-·

[Outside the hangar, south-eastern elevation|
[7:24 Eastern European Time|

???: There he goes again...

???: Should we?

???: Don't even dare...

The morning mist slowly settled down but still was enough to keep them completely covered from suspicions, something that both hooded dolls knew to take advantage of, right now simply waiting for the rest of their team to get here before asking for their next orders.

The spotter in question still making use of her binoculars as she observed the man herself. Far away from them, Nikolay walked around with his usual attire on, taking a short morning walk, his mask reflecting some stray sunbeams that pierced through the few leaves left on the trees.