Chapter 26: A timely arrival

Raisa: Hm... *Sigh* Today is quite boring for some reason...

Said the doll setting her book down on her lap and looking around, although she finally relaxed from that little heated exchange of strikes with Nadya she couldn't help but notice how plain the day was, not to mention the high temperature of the heatwave didn't leave her much breathing room too to think straight. And then as she wanted to resume her reading session to keep herself entertained and her thoughts away from current events she heard footsteps and then her name being yelled out.

Sveta: Yo Raisa

Raisa: Huh?

Sveta: We got new recruits

Raisa: What?

Raisa looked behind Sveta as she entered the cafeteria, behind her approaching figure there were three more dolls, that made Raisa display a face of confusion, weren't they supposed to arrive by evening and not, well now by midday.

???: Cześć! (Hello!)

Said the redhead, Raisa got up from the table and walked up to them leaving the book on top of said table, more focused on getting info on what's happening now really.

Raisa: I guess they asked you to bring them to me?

Sveta: Eh yeah they did, I didn't know we got new people tho

Raisa: Neither did I until yesterday afternoon...

Sveta: Huh...

???: Nie martw się, nie martw się (Don't worry, don't worry) things like this happen

Raisa: You were supposed to arrive by evening, what happened now?

Said Raisa quickly dismissing Sveta and getting sight of the three dolls behind her.

???: Evening? We reported afternoon though

Raisa: ... I... *Inhale* I swear if Nikolay messed up the documents I will be really angry at him when he wakes up...

???: Hm?

Raisa: Nothing... Nothing... *Sigh* What's your name?

MSBS: Names MSBS, that one is PR-15

She said signaling to her right at the small doll that wore a green beret with an insignia of an eagle grabbed onto a semi-circle. Her quite lengthy hair stored inside a ponytail also, and then MSBS signaled to her left.

MSBS: And she is WIST-94

The doll wearing a green side cap with similar insignia nodded at the statement her short dark hair reached maybe no further than just cover her ears.

As per their clothes, they were simple uniforms, well not even uniforms, just civilian clothes combined with some military or police gear. The three wore jean shorts, although of different brands they were still shorts. White shirts accompanied their looks, those shirts being under either a jacket or some webbing gear, as per their weapons they apparently didn't bring them, though their codenames already state them and their polish origin, most importantly they were probably taken by whoever is doing guard duty right now by the main gate, just in case.

Raisa: Nice to meet you

MSBS: The pleasure is ours

Said MSBS as she smiled her brown a bit yellowish eyes staring at Raisa waiting for her to accept the handshake she offered as a courtesy. Raisa accepted the handshake and after finishing analyzed the other two dolls humming acknowledgment as she then walked back to the table and picked up her book.