Chapter 11: Snowy Relaxation

R1s: Hmmm... Ficken meinen Kopf (Fuck my head)... Agh... I ended up wasted didn't I?...

R1s looked around the dark room lited just by the Christmas tree, her sisters pissed drunk all over the floor and furniture. The same fate to all the others, Sveta slept hugging Alyona who seemed to try to get her off in her dreams. Alisa had her head resting against the bunch of cards on the table, sleeping beside her R2s and R3s. R4, R3, and R2 were sleeping almost on top of each other, all of them resting their bodies comfy against the rug they all were on. Raisa seemed to be the only one sleeping normally on the sofa with Anna. R1s looked at all the scenes with a little smile on her face she didn't even notice.

R1s: I guess it isn't that bad if they all had fun... Heh... I think this is the first time I see those three sleeping like that... *She thought to herself looking at the trio on top of the rug* Agh... This "homemade potato juice" isn't doing good to my systems...

R1s kept looking around and then got up from the bunch of blankets she was resting on. She approached the table and took one of those now cold snacks and leftovers and munched on them for a bit while looking around and analyzing all again.

R1s: Where is that Nikolay?... Huh, Mr.Kilm and Nadya aren't here also...

R1s took candy with her and went upstairs searching for the missing people. As she explored the rooms with the candy slowly melting inside her mouth. She arrived at the conclusion that everyone was inside the house except Nikolay, as she found all remaining members comfortably sleeping in beds or better places than just the floor or furniture.

R1s: So he must be awake... And probably outside

She calmly and elegantly as she always is even when head hurt and dazzled walked up to the windows and looked for the only person awake now, and the only interesting person to talk honestly she thought. Well, we have to remark that her interest-o-meter broke the roof with Nikolay. Well, who wouldn't she thought as her eyes kept gliding through the dark night outside. He spent resources on saving her family, and he even adopted one of them per say, he acted weirdly yet softly for her usual sight. Everything just was off for her, she wasn't in her common habitat and it really made her stick her nose a bit deeper.

R1s: Oh yeah... He's outside...

She stared at Nikolay playing alone with some firework sticks enjoying himself with the various lights they could produce, and he just squatted there outside, playing with a pack of them near a bucket of water, just in case. R1s still had that smile on her, she didn't notice it at all but she was feeling happy in this new environment. It was... Something new from the harsh and strict treatments they all received. As a being made for war and service only she never could really experience things like this, and her emotional core got the best out of her, discovering new things she didn't think she could enjoy or even try out one day.

She then before exiting to go up and check on Nikolay took another candy with her, got her beret and jacket and went outside, closed the door behind her and with the lollipop still in its envelope approached Nikolay and squatted beside him as he looked up and stared at her, he had his mask off and you could see his quite happy and relaxed face giving her a little smile as she accommodated herself.

Nikolay: Huh... Thought I would be the only one being awake tonight

R1s: Hmm... Well, you were wrong, enjoying yourself sir?

Nikolay: Like a damn child with a newly bought set of Lego, it's been a really long while since I touched this type of fireworks, I used to love them

R1s: Hmm

R1s quietly looked at how Nikolay hold the stick of gunpowder slowly burning and shining red, making a quite small but rather funny light that slowly faded into just a burnt stick.