Chapter 16: A calm day

R3: Soooo.... how did you end up like this Kommandant? (Commander?)

Nikolay just kept eating his food, his cheek still red as a beet with the mark of an open hand, quite clearly someone slapped him to oblivion.

Nikolay: Мы не говорим об этом здесь... (We don't talk about that here...)

R3: Hmm

R3 looked around as everyone was finishing eating, yet she didn't see R2s and R1s anywhere, her mind quickly associating it that the hostilities between them were still strong and ragging on, it was quite the pain but who was she to talk after what happened with R5? She quite clearly wasn't in any better position, at least that's what she thought.

R3: *Sigh* Ein großartiges Jahr... (A great year indeed...)

·····

R1s: And?

R2s: And? And? Do you even think sometimes R1s?

Said R2s staring down at R1s who stared down back, they have been like this for about 20 minutes now, apparently, R2s also had enough, in R1s eyes at least.

R1s: Hm, you really think I don't?

R2s: I do think you actually use your brain sometimes, but apparently you never think two times before doing something

R1s: *Sigh* I had enough of your little useless jabs, cut straight to the point R2s...

R2s: You ain't in charge anymore R1s

R1s raised an eyebrow and kept eye contact with her sister, most probably surprised at her statement.

R1s: Huh?

R2s: Huh? R1s you still haven't realized? Or is it simply you don't want to accept the fact?

R1s: What are you even talking about now R2s

R2s: There is no more R group, you ain't in charge of anything now, we are just sisters under the command of Nikolay now, stop it

R1s: ... Eh?

R2s: You definitely got your neural cloud damaged huh? *Sigh* Don't you think I haven't seen you talking to R1 and R3s, you just angering R2 and making management a mess for Nikolay like this

R1s processed her words and looked at R2s up and down, noticing how her uniform has been fixed, and FAK badges and markings have been removed along with the R group symbol.

R1s: You say all this as almost you don't trust me anymore

Said R1s looking straight at R2s, who just glanced back at her and both their eyes made contact.

R2s: That's because I genuinely don't R1s

Said R2s coldly, quickly after turning around and starting to walk away.

R2s: Just stop it R1s, for your own good

R1s looked at how R2s walked away from there and as soon as she disappeared from her view R1s eyes settled on the floor making her sigh, even R2s was against her commanding, did I do that bad? She thought with her hand slowly going up to her face and rubbing it to wake her up a little, that R2s scolded her now after she binge-watched all her lost memories didn't help to her already bad enough mood.

R1s: *Sigh* ... Well, no wonder they are against it...

She muttered, her mind quickly striking her with a memory of a certain mission she didn't know happened until recently after well, she got her memories back.