Chapter 20: Introduction

???: *Bzzz* Umm... Commander Julian, we got a helo requesting landing on pad 7

The woman gave a side look to the comms and took a sip of her coffee before sliding with the office chair towards the desk containing the comms and radios she used to keep in touch with everyone in the base.

Julian: *Bzzz* Permission guaranteed, send them to my office after they land

???: Copied! *Disconnected*

Julian: *Sigh* That was too quick... Kinda worried...

She mumbled sliding back to her main desk and kept on revisiting documents on sites 5 and 3, trying to find out something that might have caused these events to happen.

·····

As soon as the helicopter landed and the rotors started to die out Nikolay slid the door open and hopped out of the helo, quickly having a look around noticing that they indeed weren't on their base.

Nikolay: Had to guess we would be taken to her base first...

???: Hello... I'm guessing your commander Nikolay?

Nikolay: I'm indeed am

He responded quickly snapping his eyes into the direction the voice came from seeing a little doll with brown hair and blue uniform approaching the helo.

Tokarev: We are back~

Let out Tokarev as she also exited the helo followed by the other dolls of this base.

???: O-oh miss Negev you are back!

Negev: Oh my USP, doing night duty again?

USP: Y-yes!

X95: Finally familiar faces around, good to see you still energetic USP

USP: Uh hmhm, uhm also commander wants to see you all so if you p-please follow me towards her office...

Nikolay: Huh... Alright lead the way USP

Said Nikolay with a calm voice and waited for USP to start moving which she did quite rapidly after, the group of 11 now heading down the hallways into the main part of the building seemingly, not so long after reaching a big door which most probably was the office of the commander, USP knocked twice for the group and waited for an answer from her commander.

Julian: Come on in!

She yelled back in response, USP then opened the door for them and let them all enter first, coming in last as she looked at her commander.

Julian: Thank you for your work USP you can leave now

USP nodded rapidly before getting out of the office and closing the door behind her, then the silence settled on the poorly illuminated room.

Julian: Sorry for the mess... let's see... uh where was it?... Ah here

She clicked a button and flicked a switch on a panel, which suddenly illuminated the room brightly with a yellowish hotel color and opened the automatic curtains of the quite big room letting the little moonlight of the final days of winter nights in.

The spacious room had its floor carpeted entirely and was filled with several desks by the right corner and middle end of the room by the automatic windows that just finished opening. By the left side of the room, there were several if not a lot of bookshelves filled with documents, books, and random objects for decorating such as a vase with apparently dead flowers.

Julian: *Sigh* Oh god I really thought you returned without my girls

Said the woman in relief seeing her four dolls standing beside Nikolay's group, her red long messy hair wiggling around slightly as she leaned back on her chair. Her brown coffee eyes then looked around to check how many people there were in her office, she then leaned back forward and adjusted the red commander trench coat all griffin commanders were given and stoped her beret from falling.