00:01

taehyung watched a beautiful red car slow down as it approached him. he smiled as it comes to rest and the tinted windows roll down. his best friend jimin park waves his hands with a charismatic smile.he opens the door to the passenger seat and steps inside placing my his in his lap. "jiminah- it is nice to see you gain. you look great. how was your visit to seoul"  taehyung rambles excitedly. jimin chuckles, "tae, i missed you. and the trip was great. i met someone special", jimin says fiddling with his ring. taehyung's eyes grow bigger, "you met your soulmate." he asked excitedly. jimin nodded shyly pulling his ring out and reading the words inscribed on them, "you dance brilliantly tonight."

taehyung was delighted. he had too many questions. "how did you meet him. where did you meet him. where is he now" he spilled. jimin looked down shyly, "who told you it was a man", jimin asked. the otherboy's smile turned into a frown. "you mean it was a girl. i mean i am sorry, i just always imagined you to be with a man", he mumbled. jimin laughed, "calm down it is a boy". taehyung playfully hit his arm. jimin raised his eyebrows, "awo, why did you do that", he whined hitting taehyung back playfully. 

they boys chuckled as they travelled to their school. jimin told taehyung about his performance in seoul. he also told him about how his soulmate, jeon jungkook. jimin accidentally walked inside jungkook's green room startling the boy. jimin flushed with embarrassment and repeated apologized to the boy, the younger boy calmly replied, "you danced brilliantly tonight." jimin immediately recognised these words and walked to jungkook sliding his ring of to read the words inscribed on them, "i am very sorry, please excuse me." jimin had found his soulmate.

taehyung laughed at the encounter extremely happy for his best friend. will he ever have a story like this to tell. taehyung pulled his ring out and watched the inscriptions. the words were very difficult to read barely visible. he wondered if he would ever find love. jimin noticed taehyung, and placed his left hand on his thigh, "there is someone waiting for you tae", jimin assured him and the car came to a halt in front of the high school.