00:67

as the evening became colder and darker the boys began to disappear. yoongi and hoseok were the first to leave. jungkook and jimin followed. namjoon was persistent that he should leave too but the two boys persuaded him to stay a little longer. the three boys were huddled together concentrating on the cards laid out in front of them. seokjin placed hits the bell placed in the middle of the circle as soon as he spots five strawberry taking namjoon's last card. "aish, no one can beat you at halli galli", namjoon groaned. "i can't believe that he really won for the seventh time in a row", taehyung groaned. "i really can't believe that you had the audacity to thing you had a chance", seokjin laughs. namjoon chuckled, "alright, i should leave now. your parent are going to be home soon too- you both should spend some time alone", namjoon spoke. "namjoon-ah", seokjin spoke with a smile. "we love it when we are with you. you aren't a third wheel okay-", taehyung completed. namjoon smiled, hiding his hand with his palm, "yes- i definitely am. either way, i need to visit my aunt too. she is organizing a party tomorrow, i should help her with the decorations", namjoon spoke and bid them goodbye.

taehyung and seokjin played some games on the computer till seokjin's parents arrived. "i think i should leave now. thank you so much for today. it was so memorable", taehyung gushed. "wait- there is one more thing i have to do", seokjin spoke gently holding taehyung's wrist. taehyung pecked seokjin's lips, "is there something more", he asked. seokjin nodded, "i need to properly apologize to you. i need to apologize for constantly pushing you away. i need to apologize for not being brave enough to accept your love in front of my parents", seokjin rambled. taehyung tilted his head, "it is okay peanut butter. it is all perfect now. everything is settled",  taehyung whispered. seokjin nodded, "yes. it is but there is one more thing that i have to do", he spoke. 

seokjin held taehyung's hands more firmly and strode towards the drwing room where his parents were seated. taehyunh watches seokjin quietly. "eomma, appa, i have something important to say" the boy spoke bravely. seokjin's mother nodded slowly as though she was already knew seokjin's thoughts. while his father groaned, "what is it seokjin".

seokjin drew a deep breath before he began to speak, "i am not ready to marry misoo. i will not. it is not because i can't love her. it is because i am not destined to be with her. i love someone, i am destined to be with him, i will grow old with him. taehyung. he is to be mine. i love him. i really love him", seokjin spoke in a single breath. seokjin's parents were silent. seokjin's father remained calmed as he began to speak, "i have heard you seokjin but you will not marry a boy. i will not allow it. i can not allow it while i am still alive."

seokjin groaned, "i don't think you heard me clearly. i told you that i really love him. perhaps i love him more than myself. i don't mind i can patiently wait until-", the boy was stopped by taehyung, "seokjin- please don't speak like that", he wailed. seokjin's father stood up, "i don't think there is much more to say. i can not believe that i have raised a son like you. i don't think there should be a reason for either of us to visit this punk again", the man spoke to his wife. seokjin's mother looked at her son with tears in her eyes. taehyung looked at the older boy with out speaking but his eyes spoke. 

"forgive me", seokjin spoke swallowing his pride. "i am sorry. i did not intend to speak like that or disrespect you. i just hope you could understand that i really like taehyung. i wish you could accept us. i am willing to accept anything you say in return for your blessings" seokjin spoke. although it hurt his pride he was aware that taehyung would never be happy if they did not have his parents consent. the man looked at his son, "you have to work at the company. you are the heir. you have to be responsible. there is a new branch opening in seoul very soon. you have to take up the responsibility", the man spoke thoughtfully. "i will do it", seokjin confirmed leaving the other three in awe.