00:55

seokjin wasn't surprised when his mother dragged him to a lunch date with mi-soo. mi-soo was. the two childhood friends were sitting together with large smiles on their faces. "if i knew that, you were the surprise my mother wanted me to meet, i would have come earlier", the cute girl gushed. "i can't believe your parents didn't tell you i was the surprise", seokjin chuckled cupping his own face. she laughed, "well right. i actually thought they wanted me to actually talk to a boy, that is not you, without killing him so i would be able to produce their progeny", mi-soo laughed playing with her pink hair. seokjin nodded, "i see. you still can't share a normal conversation with a male". she nodded, "only if every boy was like you." she winked. "are you trying to flirt with me", seokjin asked baffled. mi-soo shook her head her hand grazing the older boy's. "no. not at all. i don't find you attractive", she rambled. 

seokjin quickly held onto his chest, "that hurt." she quickly apologized, "i don't mean it that way. you are really handsome and nice but i don't really like you like that", she rambled. seokjin shrugged, "that is nice to hear but unfortunately my parents think we are those childhood sweethearts who vowed to grow old together" seokjin stated. mi-soo bit her lip, "oh- this is awkward. i mean we were just kids. i didn't know what the feeling of love was. i hope you didn't take that promise too seriously" seokjin nodded, "obviously i didn't. i don't even know why my parents think we are made for each other. sometimes i think they would go to any extent to make me believe i am to be with you", seokjin said carefully hoping mi-soo could give him a lead. mi-soo nodded, "i can't disagree with you.", she stated simply. "seokjin. it was nice chat. i hope i meet you soon. i have to leave right now", she said with a smile. seokjin nodded and hugged the girl before leading her to her car.seokjin was disappointed. the conversation with mi-soo was lighthearted but he could draw no new knowledge from the girl. he hoped that namjoon's luck was better than his.

namjoon was at his aunt haeun's house. "thank you for the lunch. i love it when you cook. it tastes delicious", namjoon said as he ate his lunch. haeun smiled, "right. pay up then", she joked. "do i really have to. i don't even earn yet", namjoon whined. "i was only joking", she chuckled watching the younger boy eat. "now. why are you here. i know it isn't just for the food.", she asked. "you see right through me", he chuckled nervously. "namjoonie, i have seen you grow. i know what you are thinking before you even think of it", haeun chuckled.  namjoon bit his lip, "really, what am i think of right now" namjoon said drawing closer to the older female. "not with food in your mouth", haeun chuckled hiding her face with her hands. 

namjoon raised his eyebrows, "so if i did not have food in my mouth you would let me", namjoon said shyly. "namjoon-ah. you know that i didn't really ever care about the society but this is a little overwhelming even for me" she spoke softly. namjoon nodded, "i am sorry. i didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable", namjoon said taking the dishes to the kitchen. she nodded, "it is okay. ask what you came here to ask me", she said. namjoon rinsed the plates, "what happens if your soulmate dies before you meet them." namjoon manages to ask. "the same as that when your soulmate dies after you meet them", she spoke. "the ring turns black", he asked. she nodded revealing her own black ring pulling namjoon into a warm tight hug.