00:36

seokjin looked around, carefully examining the golden lit room. the room was decorated with antique prices of art. "you are awake", a voice echoed. seokjin focused his gaze on the source of the sound. "jungkook, what am i doing here. how am i here. what is happening", seokjin blared. jungkook raised his eyebrows, "shut it. you were unconscious. probably due to exertion. i just brought you home.", he said simply pouring awater into a glass. "why did you not just take me to my home or a hospital" seokjin retorted. "you haven't really told me where you live and you absolutely hate the hospital why would i take you there", jungkook replied shaking his head. 

seokjin frowned "i hate it here too-", he said weakly "and i am leaving. thank you for your hospitality jeon jungkook", seokjin said standing up. jungkook smirked pressing the older boy down, "not yet. i helped you. i need something in return", jungkook said giving seokjin the glass of water. seokjin examined the glass before drinking the water, "i already thanked you, let me go now", seokjin whined. jungkook closed his eyes, frustrated, "i need your help and then i'll let you go okay. just cooperate" jungkook said quickly. "okay", seokjin agreed.

"see, jimin, he hasn't been himself lately. he misses taehyung. taehyung was his best friend not even a soulmate can replace that", jungkook explained. "what do you want me to do", seokjin said scrunching his nose. "you. i need you talk to taehyung.", jungkook stated. "do it yourself", seokjin muttered placing the empty glass on the table and collecting his belongings. "please seokjin. you have to do it. you know you have an effect on taehyung. he'll consider talking to the poor soul" jungkook pleaded.

"you haven't changed jungkook. your emotional quotient is absolute zero. you are asking your ex-boyfriend to help your boyfriend by asking his crush to patch up with his childhood best friend." seokjin scoffed. jungkook shook his head, "you haven't changed either jinnie. you are still the nice person who will help me", jungkook said stepping away allowing seokjin to storm away. "i will not", seokjin said loudly.

jungkook watched the elder boy leave with a small smile. "i know you will. i hope you find a nice person to love you seokjin. i know i am the reason for your heartache. i know i couldn't love you enough. but i am going to love jimin enough. i am going to make him the happiest boy alive", jungkook thought.