00:45

on the day of the performance;

the seven boys were extremely nervous. namjoon made sure that the audio and the props were organized.  hoseok encouraged them to stretch to loosen their muscles. seokjinn and jimin made sure that their make up was intact on their face and did not wash away due to seat. namjoon scooted inside the trial room to announce that they were to perform in the next few minutes but accidentally hit taehyung due to his clumsiness. both the boys fell down due to the impact and two metal rings clang on to the ground. hoseok and yoongi quickly rushed to the boys making sure that none of them were hurt severely. namjoon assured that he did not hurt himself while taehyung's eyes remain fixated on the two metallic rings. "it is time to perform", jungkook said as soon as he revived the signal from a faculty member. taehyung quietly grabbed the two rings and secured them in his pocket before the group walked on the stage. 

there were many emotions clouding taehyung's thoughts. fear, anxiety, excitement but the deepest of them was curiosity. taehyung smiled as he appeared on stage regulating his breathing. with every step they performed the rings in taehyung's pocket grew heavier but taehyung moved his body flawlessly. soon taehyung, namjoon and seokjin exited the stage for a short while allowing hosoek and yoongi dance to jimin and jungkook's flawless singing. followed by namjoon's powerful rap and then all of them singing and dancing together. soon taehyung and seokjin were the only two on the stage. taehyung recalled all the nights he had spent with seokjin practicing the coreography. today his body naturally move to the sing his face portraying different colors of anger and disappointment. seokjin just like his character was extremely calm and elegant. the two boys looked at each other and the curtains fall down. 

seokjin doesn't hesitate to pull the blue haired boy into a deep passionate kiss. his lips desperately smothering over taehyung's. taehyung slowly withdraws from the kiss "not here, peanut butter." seokjin nodded and both the boys exited the stage to meet the crew in the make up room. jungkook had tears in his eyes and jimin was hugging namjoon. hoseok was staring at the group with pride. hoseok smiled as the two boys entered, "you were both brilliant. we were all brilliant. i am sorry if i was a little harsh during the practices but today all of you did an amazing job.", he said. jimin wrapped his arms around seokjin, "i will miss you hyung-" he said and then pulled taehyung in tight hug. he slowly approached yoongi extending his hand but yoongi instead pulled the boy into a hug. "you really be hugging namjoon and seokjin-hyung and you just want to shake my hand", yoongi cracked. jimin smiled furiously and hugged him tighter, "i am sorry yoongi-hyung. i am sorry for everything. i am sorry to hoseok too." jimin faltered. hoseok patted both their backs, "he jimin-ah. it is all good. you were young. you were in love. i understand you and yoongi does too, i hope" hoseok chimed. yoongi nodded, "it is all good. i forgive you jimin. although we can't be lovers but we can still be friends"

namjoon was cheering jungkook, "hey we can all still be friends. don't cry jungkook". seokjin smiled and "kookie, i'll buy you your favorite ice cream. do not cry", he said gathering courage after drawing inspiration from jimin and yoongi to talk to jungkook. kookie smiled at the old nickname. "hyung- yo- you-", jungkook mumbled. seokjin nodded, "i think we can be friends kookie. if yoongi and jimin can be friends so can we.", seokjin stated confidently. jungkook pulled seokjin into a hug, "back to normal", jungkook asked. seokjin nodded, "yes, except you can't call me creamie jinnie anymore. i have matching nicknames with someone else", seokjin laughed. "where is taehyung", namjoon asked. taehyung wasn't in the room.