00:11

a week later seokjin received an email from kim namjoon. "congratulations you have been selected to be a part of the musical; black swan. please note that a meeting will be held tomorrow evening at 4:00 in the art room" seokjin read the email. he was extremely surprised. he looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. he then forced a tear in his eye and then quickly changed his expression to a surprised one. 

seokjin enrolled himself in theater classes so that he would learn to mask his emotions. he didn't believe that his art could be performed on stage too. he wondered who else would be a part of the musical. hoseok would definitely be a part of the musical. he danced so well. kim taehyung, the cute boy. would he be selected too.

the next day, seokjin arrived at school with a new excitement bubbling inside him. soon the clock ticked four and namjoon, hoseok and seokjin headed to the art room together. seokjin was right hoseok was a part of the musical. seokjin was extremely delighted to find kim taehyung in the art room. he deserved to be a part of the musical. since hoseok and namjoon were discussing the music in the musical with each other seokjin decided to talk to kim taehyung since he was standing alone.

"hello, taehyung", seokjin said with a smile.  "we haven't really met each other properly", seokjin added, "but i am delighted to be a part of the musical with you." The boy looked at the older boy raising his eyebrows innocently, "you- you want to work with me", he asked. "yes, of course", seokjin said pulling two chair for the two of them to sit. "right, i mean thank you. me too", taehyung said blurted. seokjin nodded. taehyung looked at him, "hyung, the butterfly. i thought about it.", he said softly. seokjin smiled, "what about it, go ahead" he encouraged.

"the butterfly is like a relationship. it is so beautiful. the ralationship can fly only if it has been through the rough. juslt like a butterfly can only fly if it breaks out of its hard shell. and a relationship can be destroyed by a gentle wind just like the butterfly", taehyung speaks. seokjin smiles, he was glad that a boy had such mature thoughts. "i like your thoughts", seokjin states simply. "you like my thoughts. you mean it isn't right. it doesn't mean the same for you?", he asked. seokjin smiled, "there is no wrong or right, i am glad that your representation of a butterfly is so vivid", seokjin said. taehyung nodded, not quite understanding what seokjin tried to tell him.