00:15

kim taehyung took the bus back home. he was really tired after the long day. when taehyung was bored or frustrated he liked to draw. everyone knew that taehyung was a good dancer, a talented singer and an impressive actor but nobody knew his love for art. taehyung picked his colors and slowly spread them on the canvas with his paintbrush. he smiled as he continued to smear the colors down, calm and composed. he finished the painting and picked the canvas and placed it on the wall. taehyung looked at the butterfly he had painted. 

taehyung hit his head against his soft pillow, why was the butterfly all he could think about. taehyung closed his eyes and then opened his eyes again. he looked down at his ring and pulled the ring out tracing the faded inscription. he watched the ring carefully examining every detail, "butterfly!", he exclaimed. butterfly, the ring spelled butterfly. the word was faded but taehyung could identify the curve the last letter had it was definitely butterfly.

taehyung recalled the incident at the art museum. "butterfly", kim seokjin had told him. taehyung eyes glistened his lips boxing his teeth as he smiled. he smiled at his response, "butterfly", he had replied back as he was too startled to say anything else. he was sure seokjin's ring would read butterfly too just like his. he smiled and grabbed the canvas and placed it on the easel again, adding a few more details before placing it back on the wall.

he wanted to call jimin and tell him about everything. seokjin, the most beautiful person was his soulmate. he smiled like crazy. he was about to call jimin but he realized that he was probably with jungkook so he decided against it. he just lay in bed thinking about kim seokjin. he wondered why hadn't kim seokjin realize it yet. he should have known. "butterfly", is not the first word people utter when they meet each other. was seokjin his soulmate. he looked at his ring, the word butterfly became even more clear. seokjin was his soulmate. to that thought taehyung fell asleep.