00:59

"i don't want to talk about it", seokjin hushed. taehyung frowned, "alright but you didn't say you don't want to eat", he spoke unwrapping the large burger allowing seokjin to take a bite. seokjin took a bit and held the burger ravishing the flavors. the two boys ate silently. "peanut butter. i love you", taehyung whispered. seokjin looked at the younger boy, "i love you too", he spoke. taehyung held the boy's hand slowly drawing circles on his palms, "you should apologize to namjoon. he was really just helping you", taehyung muttered. "i know. i know he has good intentions but it wasn't right for him to blame my parents", seokjin complained. "i am sorry jinnie but i think you should talk to your parents about it", taehyung persuaded. "you too taehyung. i thought- ", seokjin grumbled shaking his head walking to his car. "don't follow me", he whined and drove away.

seokjin resorted to art.  every time he was upset or annoyed he would draw but today he was staring at the blank canvas unable to move the pencil over it. he groaned in frustration kicking the chair away. "seokjinah, what is it. did you drop something", his mother questioned running to the room. seokjin picked the chair and made it stand upright. "nothing. please leave", he growled. the old women approached her son carefully, "seokjin, what is bothering you. talk to me", she spoke holding him in her embrace. "what did you to do with my ring", seokjin exhaled. the women raised her eyebrows, "what do you mean jinnie. what would i do with it. you didn't have one when you were born"", she answered calmly. "that is a lie", seokjin screamed. "why would you say that", his mother asked. seokjin rummaged through his phone for the picture he clicked yesterday. it was clicked right after his birth. a silver ring shining on his little fingers. "because of this-" he spoke. the women gulped, "that- where did you find that", she asked hesitantly. "it doesn't matter. i want my ring right now or i promise you will never see me again", seokjin screamed. 

"don't say things that you don't mean", his mother warned. "i meant it. i need an answer now", he spoke. the women groaned in frustration unsure of what to say. "we have your ring", she whispered. "elaborate", the boy snared. "we have your ring. we took it away from you", she spoke with tears in her eyes. "why-", he asked. "we didn't mean to- your ring- it turned black just four days after your birth. you dad and i, we couldn't let you be deprived of love. if you knew that your soulmate was dead you would never attempt to fall in love so we thought if we hid your ring you may be able to lead a happy life", she managed to speak through the tears. seokjin looked away, "it wasn't your decision to make", he grumbled. "we are sorry. we are but it doesn't matter now. misoo loves you too. everything is falling into place" she said hopefully. "she doesn't. please drop the act. you can't force this upon us. i am not allowing you to make another decision that isn't yours to make", seokjin screamed. "seokjin, is that how you talk to your mother", his father bellowed with anger. seokjin's ears turned red, "i have never disrespected you and i really don't want to. it would be the best if you asked him to leave", seokjin spoke clutching his fist. the women looked at her husband pleadingly asking him to leave. "eomma- i need some time alone. please leave", seokjin spoke. the women kissed the young boy's forehead, "take your time baby and do what is right", she spoke. 

// special update because the book is #1 on taejin. thank you all for supporting the book. i have exams so please be patient. the next update will be by the end of this month //