00:20

color flushed out of kim seokjin's face as taehyung uttered those word. he grabbed his gingers under his sweater pulling and pushing an imaginary ring against his ring finger. taehyung's eyes traveled down to his clasped hands which were hidden under the sleeves of his sweater. seokjin shuffled his feet as taehyung's hands slowly approach his. he separated his hands and pulled them out of the sweater holding them. taehyung's hands in seokjin sent an electric shock across his body. taehyung traced the older boy's fingers with his own drawing an imaginary heart across the boys hand and placing his hands down. "did you loose your ring", taehyung asked .

seokjin looked at him, "i-i was born with out a ring. i don't have one. i don't have a ring. i don't have a soulmate", seokjin mumbled and grabbed his bag and ran away. he ran and boarded the bus back home.kim seokjin kept fiddling with his hand tracing heart over his palm just like taehyung did. seokjin couldn't stop smiling as the images of taehyung laughing at his jokes played in his mind. he couldn't get over the boy. 

taehyung's eyes when he looked at seokjin, taehyung's touch against his hand, taehyung's voice when he read the dialogues, taehyung's scent which diffused in to his sweat shirt. taehyung was all seokjin could think about. seokjin forced him self to stop thinking about the charming boy. he isn't yours to love. he has a soulmate. he is going to find his soulmate, fall in love with them and then grow old with them. he can't rob another person's soulmate. taehyung won't fall in love with him. and if taehyung did fall in love with him, the love would die. just like jungkook's love died when he found his soulmate jimin. 

taehyung took his sweater and inhaled the scent before throwing the sweater into the bucket of water. the sweater lost the scent just like seokjin lost his love. seokjin looked at himself in the mirror. his deep brown eyes and his plump lips making him smile. "seokjin you are beautiful but this beauty can only be appreciated not loved", the boy told himself.