00:32

the next day was just the same. algebra classes were awfully painful and geography was horrible. literature was pleasant, taehyung could watch seokjin read a book for an eternity. art was the only class he enjoyed. it was the only class in which he could be alone and pour his heart on piece of paper. lunch was awkward, while yoongi and hoseok flirted, seokjin and taehyung ate their lunch silently. namjoon was absent two day in a row and taehyung missed the elder boy. in these few days namjoon and taehyung had become good friends. taehyung could talk to him about just anything. namjoon rarely questioned taehyung's absurd thoughts. instead namjoon always praised taehyung and appreciated his creativity. 

however taehyung was excited for the practice. hoseok leaded the practice today as well. the group practiced the choreography till the moves began coming to life. hoseok noticed that seokjin had trouble following the group so he advised seokjin to practice more. "i think, tae will be able to help you.", hosoek suggested. taehyung nodded, "sure. seokjin hyung can come home and we can practice together" he said. seokjin hesitated but agreed, "okay- i don't want the group to slow down because of me" he said. the group dispersed, taehyung and seokjin together headed to taehyung's home.

the two boys were greeted by taehyung's mother, "hello, i believe you are seokjin", his mother said with a warm smile. seokjin nodded, "hello maam. i am sorry to be here without any prior notice. taehyung and i need to practice together", seokjin explained politely. "no problem, you are always welcome dear. feel at home taehyung told me about you.  i must add, taehyung wasn't exaggerating when he described your looks" taehyung's mother spoke and a deep red tint settled on both the boys faces. "eomma", taehyung whined embarrassed but the older boy just laughed. 

taehyung lead the way to his bedroom and seokjin followed. "i am sorry. my mother just got very excited. we rarely have visitors", taehyung explained. seokjin nodded, "it is no problem taehyung. your mom is extremely sweet", he said examining taehyung's bedroom. "you are very talented", he exclaimed. taehyung raised his eyebrow, "sorry, i didn't catch you", he said. "the painting. it is extremely beautiful. you did great" seokjin explained. taehyung smiled, "thank you but how did you know that the i painted it", taehyung asked. seokjin shifted his gaze from the painting to taehyung, "i saw you and yoongi walk out of the art class. i know you draw well", seokjin stated. "also, that design is the carbon copy of my tattoo and i do not recall showing my tattoo to anyone else other than you" seokjin commented making taehyung flush red.