00:21

jung hoseok;

jung hoseok and min yoongi walked to the dance room in silence. without uttering a word yoongi played the sound track on his phone. hoseok sat down and heard the music patiently registering the beat and the melody of the song. he closed his eyes tapping to the beat of the song with a pleasant smile. the music halted and the jumped into motion, his body already making patterns in air.

yoongi picked his phone and sat down in the corner of the room. he played the music for hoseok once again and looked at him dance. hoseok continued to move his hands and legs to the beat. a small smile played on yoongi's face. he recalled the time, when hoseok taught yoongi to dance. although yoongi would always say he hated to dance, he actually loved to dance, especially with hoseok. hoseok looked at yoongi, "why are your eyes on my body", hoseok said panting. yoongi looked at the dancer with a smirk, "you always wanted me to watch you dance. here i am looking at you. enjoy the moment. do not question it. hoseok", he said with a straight face.

hoseok looked away. hoseok, not hoseok-ah or hoseokie, just hoseok. hoseok looked down at his feet and slowly sat down looking at his feet. "i can't concentrate. wi-with you here", hoseok mumbled. yoongi, "am i that attractive", he whispered seductively. hoseok looked at him, "why are  you doing this. why are you behaving as though this is the first time we are talking to each other, as though we never knew each other", hoseok mumbled. 

yoongi replied calmly, "the first time we met each other, that is unforgettable hoseok." a large smile appeared on his face, "you literally walked on me changing and you screamed like a girl mumbling something along the lines, i think i have been blessed today", yoongi laughed. hoseok looked at him smiling too, "i did not scream. also i don't remember saying that. i am sure you were the one who were blessed", hoseok retorted back. "i can prove it to you. i have it inscribed on my ring you doofu-", yoongi stopped as he tried pulling the invisible ring out of his finger. hoseok stopped laughing too and everything became still.

park jimin was watching the two of them from a distance. he had bought the snacks for the two boys. jimin looked at hoseok, "hoseok hyung, it is not you fault. someone like him doesn't deserve a soulmate like you. i wish you had someone better in your life. you don't deserve this but i am sure there is something waiting for you", jimin said coldly. yoongi tried to ignore the boy but he was unsuccessful. he quickly launched towards the boy. pushing him into the corridor about to hit him when a large pair of hands pulled him away from jimin.