00:26

taehyung was in his math class trying to concentrate on the lecture but his mind kept wandering. one bad experience did not certify that falling in love with someone who is not your soulmate is wrong. jimin was devastated because he was afraid that yoongi would eave him for his soulmate but taehyung didn't have to worry about that. kim seokjin wouldn't find his soulmate. he looked at his hand and realized that he had discarded his ring due to frustration. taehyung would never find his soulmate either, he would never leave kim seokjin for any reason. they could work out. he just needed to talk to kim seokjin and he had an idea. after the last class that day taehyung met jungkook in the hallway. "hey jugkook, thank you for yesterday and today. jimin is quite embarrassing", taehyung said lightheartedly. jungkook laughed, "no problem tae hyung" jungkook replied. "you can call me tae, like jimin does", taehyung told the younger boy. "okay tae, you can call me kookie", he replied.

the two boys walked to the art class together. "so i just wanted to know a little more about seokjin hyung", taehyung said fiddling with his fingers. jungkook stopped mid track, "tae, jinnie is really sensitive. he really can't tolerate heartbreak. he wouldn't be interested in anyone who is not his to claim. i wouldn't advise otherwise either. you'll meet your soulmate someday and seokjin, he never will. you will be happy but he would not be able to forget the moments he spent with you. he wouldn't have another shoulder to cry one. he will be scarred forever with no one to heal him. i don't want him to get hurt", jungkook spoke. "again", taehyung interjected. "what", jungkook frowned.

 "you don't want him to get hurt again. jungkook, he is already scarred, isn't he. i can be the one to heal. i want to help him jungkook. i know you see yourself in me but i am different" taehyung said with tears in his eyes. jungkook stared at taehyung his mouth agape, "how do you know. seokjin told you about it", jungkook asked. taehyung smiled, "so i was right. no one told me jungkook. the way you look at him. the way you talk about him. it is obvious you both were in a relationship before. i know you feel guilty about it. i see that every time you look at jimin. jimin is no angel. he dated people before you too jungkook. you don't need to feel bad. but i am different i want to stay by seokjin forever", taehyung said. jungkook nodded, "be careful please", he said and three more boys entered the room.