00:49

as the yellow autumn landscape settled into a serene white painting the flowers of relationship between taehyung and seokjin blossomed. the two did not just love each other. they took care of each other. they appreciated each other. they understood each other. seokjin appreciated the bond between namjoon and taehyung with grace. taehyung also accepted the possibility of seokjin meet his soulmate. he trusted seokjin. he volunteered to help seokjin unravel the secrets of his past. it was seokjin who denied. he just wanted to think of taehyung. one day when he is ready he would try but right now taehyung was the only one he wanted. 

it was christmas eve. although the boys didn't celebrate christmas regally they all organized a small party and secret santa.

"merry christmas jungkook, am i the last one to arrive", seokjin asked, his present concealed behind his back. jungkook smiled, "merry christmas. you aren't the last one. namjoon hyung isn't here yet either", the boy said. "i am right here," namjoon chimed appearing behind seokjin. jungkook smiled, "merry christmas". namjoon nodded "merry christmas. i am really cold", he chuckled walking inside after seokjin. the three boys walked in to the house quickly placing their presents under the tree before greeting the other four boys.

the seven boys spent the evening watching movies and playing games. dinner was amazing too. they danced to music and watched more movies. although they all promised each other to stay awake through the night, the boys slowly fell asleep. 

the next morning taehyung woke up next to seokjin. "is this how i am going to wake up every morning, once i move in with you", taehyung whispered admiring the boy. seokjin smiled, "yes jelly, you will be the lucky boy" seokjin whispered. taehyung bit his tongue, "you are awake", he asked. seokjin chuckled, "no, i regularly talk in my sleep", he mocked. "okay, thank god." seokjin sat rubbed his eyes, "obviously i am awake taehyung", the two laughed softly.

 taehyung's eyes scanned the whole room. yoongi and hoseok were sleeping peacefully. yoongi's arms protectively around hoseok. "they probably fell asleep while watching conjuring," taehyung reckons. in the other corner of the room namjoon was sandwiched between jungkook and jimin. "that is a very interesting position", taehyung chuckled.  he slowly stood up and tip toed out of the room. seokjin followed the boy to the christmas tree. "you need to kiss each other" a soft voice spoke. taehyung and seokjin looked at the mistletoe which was tied above them. "jimin-", taehyung hissed raising his eyebrows. "okay, i'll leave", jimin laughed walking to the washroom. seokjin took a deep breath and placed his lips over taehyung forehead. "merry christmas taehyungie. i wish you love and happiness. i would kiss you but we really need to brush before that", seokjin laughed taehyung nodded, "i know. merry christmas peanut butter. i love you" taehyung smiled. "love you too" seokjin smiled as their noses touch.

"we need to open the gift. hurry up everyone", jimin shouted enthusiastically making sure everyone was awake.