00:39

seokjin unlocked the door, "tae, did you call your mom and tell her you are going to sleep over", seokjin asked waiting for him to step inside. "jelly, for the umpteenth time, i did" taehyung smirked walking inside. "jelly, what is jelly. i am older than you call me hyung-" seokjin rambled out of habit. taehyung laughed, "you just asked me to give you a nick name, remember" he chuckled. "oh right peanut butter-", seokjin chuckled. seokjin lit the house and locked the door. "these nicknames are cute but-" seokjin mumbled. "-aren't heartfelt", taehyung helped. seokjin nodded, "no. its just, i should be peanut butter", seokjin mused. taehyung chuckled, "okay", he said simply. "really", he asked happily and taehyung nodded, "but i chose the color we dye our hair to", he said with a sly smile.

taehyung took a seat and looked around at seokjin's house. the walls were plain white and there was no more furniture than required. taehyung smiled at seokjin who gave him a cup of coffee. taehyung smiled and slowly sipped of the drink. "i am not willing to go out again to get hair color two in the night", seokjin complained drinking his coffee. taehyung smiled, "you wouldn't have to". seokjin furrowed his eyebrows, "neither am i allowing you to go alone to the market just to get hair dye." taehyung shook his head with a smile, "no problem". seokjin put his cup of coffee down, "okay! so i don't have to dye my hair", he stated. taehyung stood up, "i did not say that. we are both going to dye hair. today. right now" he licking the coffee on his lips. "well, unless you carry hair dye in your bag, how are we going to dye our hair", seokjin asked scrunching his nose. "good for you. i do carry hair dye in my bag", taheyung said taking out the hair products out of his bag. seokjin stood straight in awe. this naught boy had planned everything already.

taehyung smiled, "are you ready", he asked excitedly. seokjin grabbed the empty cup and placed them away, "i don't have an option", he said shrugging his shoulders. taehyung nodded, "have i ever told you that you are a wise man", he said preparing the bleach. seokjin smiled, "i don't think anyone has told that to me." taehyung laughed and began to dye seokjin's hair. seokjin fretted a little nervous that the color wouldn't suit him but taehyung calmed the boy down, "every color would look doof on you, peanut butter" taehyung cooed as he massaged the color onto soekjin's roots. seokjin then helped seokjin and began to dye taehyung's hair. the boys talked to each other casually while they waited. in a little while both the boys washed and dried their hair.

"this color is made for you, jelly", seokjin complimented taehyung ash blue hair. "thank you, now put the hat away", taehyung pleaded. seokjin looked down nervously, "i am scared." taehyung narrowed his eyes, "there is nothing to be afraid about", taehyung said taking the hat off revealing seokjn's perfectly dyed ash purple hair. "oh this amazing" taehyung exclaimed playing with seokjin's fluffy hair. "is it", seokjin questioned staring at himself in the mirror. "of course it it", taehyung guaranteed.